Reaction: Kiyotaka vs Yagami

3rd Person POV

Let's skip the details.

All the students were confused as to why they were here in the Gymnasium all of a sudden. It was supposed to be a day off after their cultural festival. All the more so why they have to listen to these unknown person's demands?

???: There was a prominent first year student who was expelled in this festival. Aren't you curious about it?

That single sentence was able to calm the mass, as everyone were now facing towards the screen. Teachers and Chairman are also there.

Kiyotaka: Wow I am so excited -_-

Suzune: 'Is it about the previous day? I so confused what happened. Hopefully I will get some answers,' she glanced at her classmate and thought so.

Nagumo: 'Ah it seems his plans will be laid bare. I will just sit back and enjoy the reactions.'

Ryuuen: Kukuku

Katsuragi: You seem strangely amused.

Ryuuen: Oh you will see.

Arisu: 'I've somewhat heard about it, but I don't know the details.'

Class 1B was restless which was quite noticeable. It was reasonable since they were shocked to know when there was a expulsion in their class yesterday. And now they are going to know what actually happened.

Tsubaki and Utomiya threw each other a knowing glance.

Ishigami: 'Interesting. Let's what you really did, as you claimed that his expulsion was just a trivial matter to you.'

Ichika sat gloomily among her class, as she knew what was about to be shown.

Ike: No matter the year, expulsions are always scary.

Class D silently agreed with him, having faced similar situations.

Chabashira and Hoshinomiya looked at the other two, who were stiff for some reason. Maybe the answer to why their friend Mashima was in the infirmary yesterday would be shown here.

???: Alright, attention please. It's starting.

Everyone looked at the screen attentively, with all these thoughts in mind.

Classroom of the Elite

"Woah, sick title!"

"It somehow is very fitting."

3rd person POV:

"Do you still intend to keep up this act, Student Council President Nagumo? I already know that you, and Horikita Senpai, are moving on the instructions of a certain someone. Everything was instructed by the one who created this letter's anagrams."

First year Class B student Yagami Takuya said so as he laughed, being amused with the current situation.

The entire hall broke into whispers and gasps.

Hosen: Hahaha, this is very entertaining. That fucker actually got himself expelled.

Hosen was the most amused when he heard the news yesterday.

Nanase: It's not pleasant, but I am really curious as to what happened.

She couldn't help but wonder if her senpai had a hand in this.

Utomiya: So this is where he got caught, isn't it?

Tsubaki nodded, while staring intently.

The first years who were acquainted with Yagami, broke into murmurs.