What if: Kiyotaka vs Yagami

Plot: Y2V7 where Kiyotaka was curious about the White Room student's identity.

Classroom of the Elite

3rd person POV:

"Do you still intend to keep up this act, Student Council President Nagumo? I already know that you, and Horikita Senpai, are moving on the instructions of a certain someone. Everything was instructed by the one who created this letter's anagrams."

First year Class B student Yagami Takuya said so as he laughed, being amused with the current situation.

Horikita Suzune, Ibuki Mio and Nagumo Miyabi watched him with slight confusion at his sudden behaviour.

"What are you talking about Yagami?" asked Nagumo, not being able to comprehend his words.

"It's alright president. You don't have to act anymore. I have already realised how this situation has engineered itself so conveniently to my disadvantage. And the engineer is none other than Ayanokoji-senpai, who also instructed you to corner me like this," said Yagami as he and couldn't help but snicker at this current development.

"...Why is Ayanokoji-kun's name coming up now?" Suzune wondered in confusion and alarm.

"He's doing a lot of stuff indirectly. I thought that he wasn't keen on doing things publicly, but I didn't think that this is the way he would come in contact with me. It's fine. In fact I welcome it. I will admit I didn't expect this, but it's all worth it if I can face off against him like this."

Laughing with joy. Compared to earlier, Yagami's behaviour have completely changed.

"So, what comes after this? Do I finally come face to face with Ayanokoji-senpai?" Yagami, looking at the entrance like a child who was about to receive his long awaited present.

"This is tantalizing, isn't it? Until he arrives, could you tell me what he has been hearing about me? I'd especially like to hear it from your mouth, Horikita Senpai."

"Wait. I really don't get what this is about. I do suspect you of coming to my tent and dropping off the letter, but, I haven't talked about that with anyone but Ibuki-san."

Suzune said so, but Yagami didn't look like he was convinced.

"Please explain it in a way I can understand too, Yagami."

Nagumo intervened.

"Hmph. I'm getting tired of this after all, Student Council President Nagumo. You had intended to pass the letter, and meet up with Ayanokoji-senpai here along with Horikita-senpai. Then, you had intended to talk together with me. I'm sure he thought it would be dangerous to meet me alone too, right? Mhm, that's a wise judgement."

Yagami believed it was all so Ayanokoji could confront him, while having witnesses as well, to prevent any disaster.

"I think you should calm your horses, Yagami. I'll tell you the reason I came to the student council room." Student Council President Nagumo took out his phone and showed us the screen. It seems there was an incoming call, as a phone number appeared on the screen.

"Looks like he's here. Come in." He said so to the one on the other end of the line.

Yagami's eyes lit up with joy and excitement.

"Ah-hah-hah! Ayanokoji senpai was coming, after all! That's great!" Yagami, loudly laughing, put out his arms facing the slowly opening door as if welcoming the new arrival.

"Excuse me."

Along with such words, the person who entered was above and beyond Yagami's predictions. The first one to react was not him, nor Student Council President Nagumo, and not even Horikita. It was Ibuki.