Reaction: My Troublesome Neighbour-2

3rd Person Pov

Everyone sat in anticipation waiting for the next video.

???: Let's begin. I hope that you will brace yourselves.

With a simple yet sinister warning, the video started playing.

3 years later

Ike: Woah, timeskip already?!

Hondo: That usually doesn't end well.

Maezono: Don't be pessimistic. It's also a good sign.

Aqua: It's around that time...

Shinohara: Let's just see.

Inside the quarters of Strawberry Production, a very nervous Ichigo Saitou could be seen pacing back and forth, while occasionally grunting by himself.

His wife, Miyako Saitou, watched him in the corner of her eyes, while checking out the recent hoard of commission requests on their website.

"She said she might be running late, but how long...?"

The president muttered, glancing at his watch.

Miyako sighed.

"You are being needlessly anxious. She will be just fine."

"That doesn't make it any better. We have a huge performance tonight at the Tokyo Dome. It is necessary to check things with the girls, providing any remaining touches before going onto the stage," he replied.

Ichigo's expression instantly darkened knowing what was coming for them. Miyako and the twins couldn't help but grew anxious, at the possibility of the repeat of that horrendous incident. Ruby joined her hands in a silent prayer.

Ruby: Please keep mama safe, at least there.

While the discipline of Strawberry Productions was always solid, even with their growing popularity in the last few years due to the splendid performance of B-Komachi, the President still couldn't afford to cut any corners. He believed that, letting your guard down when you are almost reaching the peak, would lead to one's crushing demise. It was the main reason they have been able to steadily make good progress under his leadership.

Ai: Ichigo-san is always hard working.

The man couldn't feel any joy from that compliment, because he still felt miserable inside.

"Hah...if only that kid was around, I guess Ai would have had it a bit more easy," he unconsciously said.

"....are you talking about-?"

"Nevermind that. While she is on the way, I might as well check in with the production team, to see if everything's in the green."

Ichigo dismissively said, as he quickly left the office.

Ai: That doesn’t sound good.

Shinohara: Is he talking about-?

Ike: Who else?

Sotomura: It's still too soon to go for the milk though.

The Hoshino Residence

"Mama!"

"Mama!!"

"Yes~ Ruby?"

"Look at this one! Isn't it cute?"

The mother and daughter pair was busy sorting out and selecting clothes. The living room they were staying in was a scattering mess. The son only watched them from afar, not wanting to get involved in the crossfire.