𝟬𝟭𝟭

Dalani Monroe

Dalani Monroe

"W-who are you again." Lani stared confusion written all on her face.

"Kymani." He smiled at her lani's face quickly changing into a smile.

"So your the one who's been buying me all these gifts." Smiling at him tilting her head slightly. Him adjusting himself at her stare.

"Gilty." He responded. Slowly getting up he walked towards the bed Lani noticing he was bow-legged as it was very noticeable.

"You so pretty mami." He smiled sitting next her making sure to look in her eyes.

"Thank you baby." She replied it honestly just slipped off her tongue and it felt so natural being said kind of like a they been together for a while or something.

"My car where's my car." She thought quickly as she remembered where she was.

"The tiny girl has it I asked her to take it home with her mami." He replied quickly seeing her worried expression Lani relaxing at his words.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush or anything." She asked getting up off the bed not being able to take his stare any longer.

The bathroom that Connected to the room door was wide open going into the bathroom she looked back into the room to see kymani right behind her.

He leaned over opening the drawer pulling out a new box of toothbrushes handing Lani the box she opened it grabbing the toothpaste off the counter.

As she started to brush her teeth kymani couldn't do anything but stare at her through the mirror Lani not worrying as she was more focused in fixing her breath at the moment.

He slowly moved closer to her wrapping his arms around her slightly jumping at the coldness that landed on her from his hands.

He moved his head in between her neck slowly inhaling the perfume that still lingered on her body.

Lani smiled at his actions through the mirror continuing to brush her teeth.

Lani knew she didn't really know the man but everything just felt so natural like she knew him in a past life or something.

With every movement she made from brushing her teeth, to grabbing a face rag to wash her face kymani still clung onto her.

"Your very clingy huh." She smiled at him wiping the rag under her eye to get the rest of the soap.

"Only with you I don't really like people touching me." He mumbled inbetween her neck.

"How I know you don't do this with everybody and your just lying to me." She asked just trying to keep the conversation going.

"I can show you better then I can tell you." He replied holding her tighter.

"I like that response." She smiled turning to face him looking up at him being that she was only 5'1 and he was 5'11.

"I like these there different." She lowly spoke rubbing on his dents.

"You don't have to lie mami I know these make me look ugly." He replied trying to shove his head back into her neck.

"Is this why you didn't want to meet me sooner cause you think these are ugly?" She asked genuinely worried him humming as a response.

"Mani these don't make you ugly at all don't say that in my opinion they actually make you more attractive." She looked up at him smiling rubbing over his face.

"Thank you mami." He chessed showing his pretty teeth lowering his head to go back into her neck.

Slowly kissing her neck leaving minor pecks around her ear Lani titling her head to allow him more access.

Mani titled her head back more tracing his tongue around her ear then slowly down to her collarbone.

"Okay baby okay." She lowly moaned making mani release her neck moving back to look in her eyes.

"I need to take you home." He replied moving away from her a frown slowly coming up onto her face feeling her self not want to leave.

"Why." She asked following him out the bathroom.

"You need to get ready im taking you shopping." He replied grabbing all her stuff off his bedside table.

"No mani I'm not going shopping you can take me home but I'm not going shopping." She replied a Stern tone in her voice.

"Why." He pouted his voice lowering.

"Mani you already spent enough money on me you don't need to spend more." She replied her hand moving to her hips.

"Girl I will give you my bank account number if I have to I don't care bout spending to much money you deserve it." He mugged her walking out the room Lani having no choice but to follow behind him.