make it stop

~dream and your POV ~

I was walking in the woods running from the cheerleaders that were chasing me because I told them they needed to stop bullying me." We will stop bullying you when you die! Its not like anyone is gonna miss your sorry *ss" one of them yelled then suddenly I tripped. The group of girls started kicking me in the stomach and legs. I curl up in a ball in order to avoid them kicking my neck. A shoe its my face and I feel blood pour out my nose.

~wake the f*ck up time in the morning your pov ~

I wake up sweating and panting as I shut off my alarm. 'I keep having the same dream but what does it mean?' I look at the time and I have an hour till I have to leave for school. I go to the kitchen and grabbed an apple(I'm a really healthy eater so I usually eat fruit but once again just act like its what you like). When I'm done I go up to my room I put on my make up and turn on my black veil brides CD ( I love bvb so sorry if you hate it) and start to get dressed. I just threw on an oversized green day hoodie and blask skinny jeans. As I walk out the door I grab my bvb back pack.

~arriving time at school your POV ~

I walk up the stairs and run to my locker not wanting to get in peoples' way.(I kind of have self-esteem issues) . I reach first period and its English."Class a new student with us" the teacher told us a little to loud."hello I'm Logan," the new guy said his voice barely above a mumble."well Logan why don't you take a seat in the beck next to Y/N?"the teacher told the boy."what did you say?" I asked confused because I didn't pay attention to the announcement. I look up and see everyone laughing at me other than the teacher and Logan."emo idiot" I hear Kim whisper ."leave her alone jeez" I look to my left to see Logan.'holy sh*t he's hot and he stood up for me'

(How was it? Did you like it? Sorry for the cliffhanger also a little extra about Logan: he's British but he was born in America so he doesn't really use the phrases)