𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Cold

Cold.
Frostbite.
Ice.
Snow.
Death.

The village was engulfed in a heavy fell winter, as was the rest of the world. The sky was cloudy and grey. Houses were crumbling down and falling as it snowed heavily. Wood breaking and cracking. There was frost and ice everywhere.

But no life, no screams of the people that were living there. They had long died, men, women and children frozen. Their skin pale and blue and their eyes as white as the snow around them. But there were also monsters, orcs. All of them dead, their bodies scattered around the village, their black blood contrasting with the white snow.

And there she stood, calmly. In the middle of the village, a woman stood alone. Her white hair, filled with snowflakes was glowing in the moonlight as well as her blue eyes and her white dress was splattered with blood. She held her blade tightly in her hand as she turned, barefoot in the snow. She was walking, leaving further and further away and as she did the world was getting covered in more ice, snow and death.
________

T.A. 2460

The elven lord abruptly gasped as his eyes opened again, slowly adjusting to the moonlight

The elven lord abruptly gasped as his eyes opened again, slowly adjusting to the moonlight. He wiped some sweat from his forehead.

Lord Elrond slowly stood up from his chair and walked around his halls until he reached a balcony. He walked out and breathed in the fresh night air as he thought about what he just saw.

"You saw the woman again." A soft, graceful voice was heard. Galadriel spoke in Elrond's mind.

It was true. He has been having the same vision for a couple of days now. The same thing over and over.

The elf lord nodded and sighed. "Yes. I still do not know what it means, but I know it is somehow important." He said quietly as he looked over the balcony. He used to always make sense of his visions but this one was different. And it scared him.

"I have a feeling your vision shows a woman from a time that is yet to come. I have also informed Mithrandir about this, he rides to you as we speak." Galadriel spoke softly but her tone stern and full of wisdom.