𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

"𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆" 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴-

——~♙—♛—♙~——

FROM THE BEGINNING OF JOINING the agency, [Name] was most comfortable around both Dazai and Fukuzawa, as they were consistent enough to make her become comfortable and reassure her that they had no ulterior motives. Keeping a little quiet around the other members from still being wary. It didn't mean she didn't like them, she just was instinctively precautious. Coming out of two lines of work that was always dangerous and had to be on your toes 24/7.

But one of the people that reinforces the reassurance that things are better in comparison to her other jobs, was Ranpo.

On one quiet, mundane afternoon, [Name] and Ranpo were left to their own devices as everyone else had a case to tackle with. And were asked by Fukuzawa to stay behind in case something came up. Ranpo was playing on a small console eating snacks, while [Name] was having one of those off days. Her tired-like eyes stare at the abyss of the orange, red sky as her knees prop up against her chest with her chin resting on top of them.

She was mindlessly imagining hypothetical scenarios of her death. The different possiblities. Clashing with the thoughts of degrading herself and the burden of not being blissfully unaware of the bitter knowledge of what anyone can and choose not to do.

If she killed herself, would she even bleed out without her ability protecting her?

If she was killed, would anyone reach her in time to help?