--~ 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞 ~--

——~♙—♛—♙~——

IN WHICH, THE CLOCK STRIKES twelve. The mark of dawn, an uproar of a new beginning. A simple change to transition to the next day was something that no one bats an eye for.

But how could you? It was a natural flow of time. It can be unchanged, be frozen, or fast forward.

What if I told you that she, [Name] Hisa, managed to do so in her adolescence? And because of it, dear readers, is why you know so little of her origins.

Unlike the protagonists of both BNHA and BSD, you don't know hers.

She'd rather hide that part of herself from everyone.

Ironically, time isn't on her side to keep that mystery for much longer.

——~♙—♛—♙~——

One...

Here comes the sun

...

"You must kill anything that's a threat to you. Spare no mercy."

...

Two...

Here comes the sun

...

"I'm ____! I didn't want to go to the cafe by myself, but I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

...

Three... she's the brightest star of all

...

"Dear Future, I want to sacrifice my future to save ____."

...

Four... and will never fall from heaven.

...

"Would you like to return back to the Port Mafia as my executive, [Name]?"

...

Five...

...

"You know Hawks, you're pissing me off."

...

Here comes the sun

Six... Here comes the sun

...

"It's your birthday, not the date of where you overwhelm yourself, Oda."

...

Seven... she is the brightest star of all

...

"[Name]... you're bleeding,"

...

Eight...

Here comes the sun

...

"Glad to see you're still breathing... All for One."

...

——~♙—♛—♙~——