𝐗

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗: 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐; 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝟷

"𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆" 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴-

——~♙—♛—♙~——

RANPO WAS SPINNING IN his chair as he repetitively licks his lollipop. Enjoying the sweet flavor lingering in his mouth, but it's also the scene that's unfolding that enhancing the sweet flavor.

He had tilted his head to press his phone against his ear as he listens in on the tense tone in Nezu's voice. He knew the principal was highly intelligent, and normally people wouldn't recognize the micro change in his tone no matter the circumstances of a situation.

Not Ranpo.

Obviously, he was the exception.

"So Nezu, you mean to tell me that you have no idea the last known whereabouts specifically on [Name]-Chan's location? That means you're also aware that me and her are partners in crime. So I'd hate to see more criminals causing an uproar within your territory, it'd likely inconvenience All Might."

Nezu's posture from sitting stiffens at the accuracy of All Might being burdened to dealing with that and maintaining his title for the pleasure of the public eye. Knowing that day by day he's losing time to keep his buff form, especially after the USJ incident.

Ranpo opened his emerald eyes with a blank stare that conveys both a pissed off mood but concern over his favorite detective. (Aware that she can take care of herself, but is upset that U.A was careless with watching out for her well-being.) "As a way to show some generosity, I'll give you thirty minutes to pinpoint her last whereabouts. I know you have free time with the sports festival concluding yesterday. If you fail to call back, I'll come with reinforcements."

Before the mammal could reply, Ranpo hung up and sighed in sadness. Sad that detective time with [Name] will be cut short because of a cocky school that can't even admit to failing at safety precautions and the well-being of others. Unlike the agency.