𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚢𝚝𝚎

"𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆" 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴-

——~♙—♛—♙~——

[NAME] WAS ALONE IN  classroom of Class 1-A. She had shown up an hour early to go over the report she had written to the ADA and to also pick up the new uniform she's required to wear, now that it was official to be the 'teacher's assistant', while still being a 'student' in U.A. She now wore a black jacket with golden letters saying 'U.A Staff' over her white long dressy shirt. Instead of a green skirt, she wore a black skirt and long white socks, and black flats. 

As she was too absorbed in her work, she failed to notice the pair of eyes studying her behavior.

So far, I've only wrote down notes for everyone's weaknesses and improvements that they need to make. But I haven't wrote on how they need to improve. They need to learn for themselves if they want to pursue such a career. 

"Why are you here early?" A male voice suddenly asks. Out of reflex, she gripped the male's arm and pinned him down. When realizing it was the infamous Eraserhead, she released him. "Sorry about that, sir. You just caught me off guard." She apologized while she quickly hid away her report. He only clicked his tongue and stood up, "Just don't do it again. But why are you here early?"

[Name] gestures a handshake, "I don't think we haven't properly met, I'm [Name] [Surname]. I'll be your teacher's assistant for the year." He didn't bother to shake your hand and only said, "As long as I get more sleep than usual, it'll be good for me." Immediately he slithers back to his sleeping bag and fell asleep. 

She could feel her eye twitch out of annoyance and had the sudden urge to beat the shit out of him. To cool off her temper, she had decided to stop by the bathroom to refresh herself. [Name] splashed a bit of water on her face to self-check herself to make sure she wasn't going to be pissed off so easily once she entered the classroom. A loud ding was heard from the pocket of her jacket. She pulled out her phone and checked her notifications.