𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚞'𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑

"𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆" 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴-

——~♙—♛—♙~——

"JAMES, ARE YOU SURE YOU'VE checked that no one is watching?" The nonbinary questions.

The said female confidently laughs, "You're forgetting that I'm a badass when it comes to a clearing. Mother Rachel and Master taught us enough. Right [Name]?"

An amused smile tugged her face. The dejected look in her eyes flickers with a small warmth. "Of course."

[Name] can't remember much in her life before meeting her companions. Or the little details if she ever had people this close to her. So along the way, she had to learn the ups and downs of having a friendship. And this was one of them; having to accept reassurance and support when she wasn't used to it.

No matter how long she's been receiving it from both of them. Old habits of solving your own problems die hard.

[Name] laid on her stomach, with both hands attached to her sniper. An ivy glow comes from James's hands, as it shifts into two cannons. Both of them assassinate multiple heroes from the windows of an agency.

Whilst the nonbinary shifts their eyes between the two girls with hesitation, "[Name] are you serious—"

"Relax Asa, we'll be fine. You and I?" Extending her pinky out in a small hook.