𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕

"𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗽𝗶𝘁𝘆" 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴-

——~♙—♛—♙~——

"HOW IS [NAME] DOING?" A voice questions as the said girl was curling her body in the corner, gripping the knife in her hand tightly.

"Since she came here, Master ordered her to train her ability. But she's been struggling." They answered. The other child tilts their head confused, "But that's always part of training. So, why is she like this? All tired and drained."

The non-binary gazes at the girl, "Because Master wanted her to stop time and dissect her kidneys. And told her to reverse time to get her kidneys back." The young girl's eyes dilate in with terror, "T-That's crazy. Abilities can't fight back the limits we were given. Isn't she aware of that?"

"Yeah, but what can she do about it? Plus I tried talking her out of it by suggesting a negotiation. But she refuses. Maybe she'll listen if we——"they get cut off by the scene that was unfolding.

[Name] inserts the knife deep in the skin around the area where her left side kidney is. She then cuts the shape of it, and pulls it out. Blood gushing out from the missing organ, near her abdomen.

The children run up to [Name], "Hisa are you okay!?" She tilts her head up and lifts her hand up, showing the bloody kidney, "I'm fine. I've finally completed the assignment she gave me." She gestures to the healed area where her kidney was dissected.

Both of them were in disbelief at what they saw. How is she not dead? How did she beat the limits of her ability? However their answer to their question wasn't exactly answered in the way they'd expect it, "I don't know how I passed through my limit. Me and my ability just made an agreement that it'd let me do it."