CHAPTER 20:

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍

Mark was sitting on the front steps of our house, and why the hell he was there, I didn't know. My father was furious, my mother had to stop him from getting out of the car.

“Dad, it's okay.”

“Okay? No, it's not, that boy is a piece of shit!”

“Jeremy, please.” My mother warned.

“Please, just let me handle it, go get some food or something.” I pleaded with my father.

“Ugh, fine. But if that boy hurts you, I'm going to fucking kill him.”

“Jeremy, your language!” My mother scolded.

I just laughed and shook my head.
I got out of the car and started to walk towards Mark, when I heard my father call me.

“20 minutes.”

“Yeah.” I said, rolling my eyes.

~~~~~

“What the fuck do you want?” Mark jumped to his feet up on hearing my voice.

“Babe, I mean Quinn, how are you?”

“Mark, I have nothing to say to you, how did you know I was home anyway?”

“I saw on Ellie's Instagram story.”

“So what, are you stalking us or something?” My patience were running out.

“No, it's not like that, I just miss you and want to apologize for the way things ended between us.” Then it hit me.

“She fucking dumped you, didn't she? That's what you're doing here, you're trying to get me back.”

“Please, give me another chance.” He moved closer to me, he tried to pull me into his arms, but I pushed him away.

“Get the fuck off me!”

“There's someone else, isn't there? you slut!”

I saw red, I was so furious, my adrenaline was sky-high.

“What did you just fucking call me?” I yelled at him.

“You're a Slut!”

I lost all control, I punch him full on in the face, but not once not twice, I just kept going, only stopping when I felt someone pulling my away.

“Quinn, stop!” It was Ellie, why the hell was she here?

“Ellie, what are you doing here?” She didn't answer me, she wasn't even looking at me, her attention was focused on Mark.

“Get the fuck out of here, before I start beating your ass too, you fucking Bitch.” 

With that being said, Mark took off running, and I could have sworn that he was crying.

“Quinn, are you okay, did he hurt you?”

“No, I'm fine, what are you doing here?”

“Your parents stopped at my house.”

“Well, I'm glad you came.” She laughed.

“Yeah, me too. I wouldn't like visiting you behind bars.”

~~~~~

After this happened, everything was fine for a couple of weeks, that was until Jessica Daniels happened.

That's right, the devil struck again, I was casually walking to my car from the school library after school when I heard a commotion.

Kids were standing in a circle, all shouting.