ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47

Start from the beginning

Many flashback were running in her head.their sweet moments when hanan treat her with his gentleness.their first kiss when hanan said" i have rights to kiss you."rushda used love his this side but what is happening now in 2-3 days her life changed 360°.

Their first time looking into each others eyes was her best moment.but what happen now why she is feeling scared of him even when she always feel safe around him till now when he take her in his arms and calm her from crying taking care of her like a baby till now.

ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ

Hanan was driving car on highest speed he was feeling extremely angry because luca killed his 4 man under his territory." Questo fottuto bastardo uccide la mia gente sotto il mio territorio"(this bastard kill my people under my territory.)

He went to his favourite place to take out his all anger.

__________

He was killing men heartlessly.he was enjoying everything he became a psycho who was playing with blood.

"Ciao stronzo"(hello fucker.)someone said in his cold voice.a smirk appeared on hanan face."Beh, forse il mio amico è così arrabbiato da aver ucciso 30 persone in sole 2 ore"(well maybe my friend is that much angry that he killed 30 people in just 2 hours.)other on said and a chuckle left from his mouth.

"Stai zitto, figlio di puttana"(shut up motherfucker.)hanan said in his cold voice.

"Lascialo Hanan, andiamo, dobbiamo parlare di una cosa importante"(well leave it hanan let's go we have to talk something important.)that first guy said." Di cosa si tratta, Ivan?(what is it ivan)"hanan said while looking at both of them.

"Qui non possiamo parlare andiamo al tuo palazzo e da lì incontreremo anche Rusda"(we can't talk here let's go to your palace and also we will meet rushda.) other one said.