Her friends looked at her with disapointment and left her by her locker. Enid dint understand why. But she felt like shit.

The night arrived and enid stood in front of the mirror. She wore a long baby pink dress that almost reachd her heels, whit a belt to reach her figure. She wore: heels, a necklage, make up, and has her hair tied up in a bun with some losen strands. She looked beautiful, as did her told her all night.

She went in her partens car, and went to look for Emma. She wad beautiful, she chatted the whole way with her and sometimes even reminded her how beautiful she was. When they were at rhe parking lot, it was fulled with students. There was Light and music. She met liz with her date from the weight club. Ben.

"Nid your beautiful!" She shouted and threw herself in the blondes arms. "You look good too" she said to Emma who smiled.

The four of them walked to the school, where they met abby with her date, kent. After a while, enid left Emma talking to a boy, and went with the other to screach for divina.

"Where do you think she is?" Abby asked screaching trought people.

"God tanaka scored" liz began whisteling when she saw divina Watson.

The girl walked into the school, with amber lace dress, hair in a ponytail, she wore make up, she looked beautiful. Next to her was yoko, who looked the same, other then she wore a red dress. They smiled at them and went to the others.

"God div your on fire!" Abby comment and divina smiled.

"Careful my girl is jealous" she said givina Kiss on her cheek.

"Nope because your mine" the cheer said in a sweet tone wich made the others roll their eyes.

"Pure honey" enid said, and began to look for wednesday around the place.

"You look good weirdo" yoko said to enid giving her a wink, bur when she notcied the distraced girl she said. "She hasnt arrived yet"

Enid blushed and pretend not to understand.

"I dont know what your tapking about"

"It hink so" divina joked, the four of them left, but the blonde left between embarrashd and angry.

She went to the drink table and got herself a drink. The gym was well decorated and there were many flavorte cupcakes. Enid had a stwarberry one and ate it. Delicious. Until she tunred to look at the antrace and there she was...wednesday with bianca.

She had her long Black hair losen, witha little ponytail in the middle. Making her hair shin in the Light. She wore make uo that mad her even more beautiful, as did the Black dress she wore. She looked happy and sexy. She wore bracelets. The two seemed to go toghter in general. Enid swallowed. And held her breath when the brunette looked at her. Who also parted her lips in surprise. She looked at the girl from head to toe not even hiding it. When she looked back in her eyes, she bluhsed, but still remaind eye contact. The two kept looking at each other, till a biy took her hand and led her to the dance floor. The brunette smiled politely and went with him, even tho her eyes never left enids out the corner of her eyes.

"Remeber to breath" duvina said next to her, wich made enid almost jump.

"Divina dont scare me like that!" She demanded taking a sip of her drink.

Duvina raised an eyebrow.

"Wednesday is beautiful" she said as if enid dint know.

"Unfortunaly" she leaned agaisnt a wall watching the two dance.

Shs really was pretty. 'It doesnt make it easy' she tought.

"You know..she wanst going to reject you" her frien began, taking some chips from the bowl.