24

_______________________________________

After that meeting in the cafetria, enid tried as much as she could avoid Tyler. She spent the while Day next to xavier and abby.

She sighed defeated, this means she cant see wednesday. But jt was weird, none of the Kids from that group bothered her. She was also worried about divjna, who she dint see after she left the cafetria with yoko. They were talking in the hallway when she found her, in front of her locker. With red cheeks, as she threw her notebooks with fury into her locker.

"Div?" Enid asked touching her shoulder, the girl sighed irrtated.

"What did that girl do now?" Abby asked the girl, leaning against a locker, enid scolded her for being so direct.

Divina looked at the two, first upset, but then spoke.

"shes a bitch, she told me im in live with her, thats why i cant go near others, but she doesnt has feelings for me....but.." she coulsnt finish speaking, her eyes became wet as she wanted to cry.

Enid hugged her, her face hiding in her neck. She rubbed her back while the girl hugged her tightly. Abby carssied her hair as she listend to the poor girls sobs.

"Dont worry...im sure she has feelings for, i can see that by the way she looks at you" she tried to calm her down, wich worked, yoko could not feel anything for her best friend. And that Kiss was the proof.

"I...i...i hope" divina sobbed sad.

The three of them decided to forget everything and went to tue pizzeria after school. As they looked for liz also inviting her to Come with them. Xavuer left abby his Keys so it was no problem getting there. As they rode to there, ans parked, but when they entered, their luck wasnt on their side.

"You gotta be kidding" enjd muttered as she saw the group sitting on one of the tables, she hoped they werent there.

"Ignore them" liz told her, resting a hand on divinas back. As she lowered her head, nodded, and walked to their table.

As always she looked for the brunette among all the people. And there was she, in her school clothes talking with her friends. Is it worth to tell enid sinclair shes beautiful?

To her Joy, she was compleetly ignoring her boyfriend, who from time to time tried to talk to her, bjt she dint care, as she kept talking with rowan. But Tyler also kept looking at bianca.

"Hes an idiot" enid whispered taking a seat om the table facing the group (wednesday) "he has a girlfriend, but looks at other girls like that"

"All boys are the same" abby comment sighing when she saw her friend.

"Is everything ok with kent?" Divina asked worried, yoko seemed to look at div, but she dint pay attention to that.

"We went out several times" she said, even tho it was nothing new, "but at school he never speaks to me, like we never went out"

"Dont worry" liz said.

"It Will be okay" enid sakd to her, taling her hand comforting her. But she felt a napkin thorw to her head. As she looked up," what?"

In the distance she saw Tyler laughing with his friends.

"My bad weirdo" he told her, still laughing, as enid frowned.

she should of done something to him, like walking up to him and pour his milkshake into his hair, as what happend to her last time. She expcet to see wednesday too, also bothering her, so there wiuld be a fight, but to her supirse that wadnt the case. The brunette never said a word, she only looked at her with that stupid face. She blushed when she saw that enid knew she was looking at her, the blonde felt her heart in her troath. What was happening? She never saw wednesday so nervous.