44

2/2

(Maybe i post last chapter today too)

_______________________________________

Tonight was the Day of the ball, enid, even thought she got a dress, dint want to go. The brunette avoided her and even did as if she dint exist. Yoko scolded her about her, but she dint understand why. Turns out, the cheerleader also avoided her, and kept looking at her with a disapprovel look in the distance. And now she was by her locker, while divina rubbed her back, and liz tried to cheer her up.

"Come one enid..it was your fault" liz said but enid looked at her wjth a angry face wich made her back away. "Yiu were the one that lied abiut not loving her!

"True. Maybe she wanted to tell you something important, and you threw the bomb on her." Divina said upset, abiut her attitude towards the brunette. But still comforted her.

"She was going to reject me" she sajd leaning against the lockers.

"I dont believe that" liz comment.

"Me neither" divina said, vut smiled when her girl walked closer.

Yoko walked up to them, dressed in a blouse and jeans, seeing divinas big smile. She took her face in her hands and gave her a gentle Kiss. She nodded to lis to greet her, but looked angry at the blonde. Who cringed at her Black eyes.

"Your a big idiot weirdo!" She half shouted, but enid snorted.

"Dont Come on me! She was going to reject me, and i eint want to give her that pleasure of doing so" she defende d herself and crossed her arms. Yoko looked at her as if she were an idiot.

"Are blind?! Are you stupid?!" She asked losing her patience. "Love has yiur friend always been this stupid?"

"Something like that" she shurrged her shoulder and took her hand in hers.

"Leave ne alone" she tried walking away but a first year called her.

Guess who.

"Hi enid!" She greeted with a wide smile but enid bareley looked happy.

"Hi" she was going to leave byt Emma took her hand. "Do you want something?"

"I uhm...well i was wondering if...uhm" she stutterd and tried to say it, but her normal white skin tunred into red.

Enid, who was bored, saw that several people came to see them. Entertained.

"You need?" She tried to help the girl.

"I wanted to know if you want to go to the winter ball with me" she Said shyly, as everyone looked at her waiting for an anwser.

Enid blinked. She dint expect that.

"I...well actully.." she stopped when she saw wednesday near them. With frown.

Her lips pursed, as everyone was now looking at them waiting for drama.

Enid dint response, and kept looking at wednesday. The little first year became upset she dint say anything,
And shook her by her shoulder, enjd came out of her trans and looked at her.

"Are you going with me enid?" She asked a little worried since she stooh there and dint have a good face.

"I...ofcourse.." she said looking at the brunette, who opened and closed her lips, closed her eyes and turned away walking furter into the hallways.

"Yes? Thank you! I give the the adress of my house" Emma said happily, and gave her a paper wirh her adress, and left aith her friends.

"Well done weirdo" yoko said, saying goodbye to divina and walking after wednesday.