33

During the month, enid had visit ami more often. To her luck, wednesday was out with friends, or had practise. She dint like it, but at least she could spend time with ami. She dint see her much at school, but sometimes they had secret glances. Sometimes she could feel the lips of the brunette on her own, and when she did she tasted her lips. She wanted to Kiss her again..so badly. A good thing was that she was very close to lili, not to forget her little dragon girlfriend. She had not met the brunettes partents, but she hoped that wouldnt be soon. Sge coulsnt talk to them, she would be nervous and think abiut her all the time.

-nid? Do you hear me?
Divian asked sitting near her.

They were at the field, sitting in the stands, watching some first years boys playing soccer.

-mhm.
She hummed, little sad since she dint see the brunette all Day.

-she Will Come dont worry.
Her friend said, happier then normal.

Enid watched yoko closely, since yesterday, yoko took her to the showers, and brought her back, with red cheeks and hair losen. But enid botherd her with it, to the point divina had to kick her, for her to queit.

From moment to the next, she saw wednesday talking to some friends, and the need to talk to her was very high. She stood up, hide her hands in her sleeves, and excused herself to divina. She dint seem very sad about it, as soon as she left a girl with Black hair came up to her and talked with her. Other say yoko. She was a few steps away when someone bumped into her.

-look here the weird one.
Tyler comment, even tho his friends werent with him. He wore his soccer jacket.

-Tyler..im not in the mood now, ive been away from your girlfriend so leave me alone.
She sajd trying to push him away, but hé put an strong around her shoulders.

-hmm but werent you going to see her now?
Hé asked.

Enid couldnt anwser. So to the boys surpirse, she nodded.

-i was..going to ask her, if lili was home so i could surprise her.
She mentally was happy, to find an excuse.

-awh arent you a faithful girlfriend?
Hé said smiling fake, and held her more tight.
-lets both go.

They both walked uo to the brunette, who was surpised to see her boyfriend pushing enid with him. She said goodbye to her friends and walked to them.

-what is this?
She asked, automatic looking at enid with a irritaed face. But she shook her head.

-love! I came to see you.
Hé sais trying to get attention from his girlfriend, who was more focussed on enid.

Then her eyes landed on him, who smriked at her.

-then what are you doing here sinclair?
She asked, and tyler tighted his grib around her shoulders.

-she came to ask if your sister is home. Isnt she a faithful girlfriend?
Hé asked happily, but dint like the serious face on the brunette.

-hm i see.
She replied, as she wanted Tyler to let go.

-now let me go!
She said, taking steps away from the boy.

Tyler shurreg.

-and you?
The brunette asked now the boy, ignoring enid, wich the boy loved.

-cant i see my beautiful girlfriend whenever i want?
Hé asked and walked up to her, plaving his hands on her face.
-your so sexy.
Hé wispered.

The girl, dint say anything, as the boy roughly pressed his lips against hers. Hé forced kissed, her in  an unpleasant way, as it seemed for enid. There was no love, only lust. You could see wednesdays discomfort, as she tried to push him away. Even tho Tyler dint let her go for a second, wrapping his arms around her.