40

In the parking lot, the group was listening to divina excited screams. Enid stood there with a big smile for her friend.

-do yiu get it?! She asked me on a date!! A real one. I cant believe it!
Divina said all excited, haning around abby shoulders.

-i also have a date with kent..
She confessed, as the others were happy for her.

-i went to visit ami at her house.
She said happy, but everyone knew it was mostly because then she saw wednesday.

-i Will end up with cats.
Liz said dramtic, with no excitment in her voice.

-i dont think so girl. That boy from the weight club? He doesnt take his eyes off you.
Abby said, but liz dint have it.

-doesnt matter right now. I dont want to suffer like you. Now your happy, but months you were crying like babies.
She said, her friends agreed. Love is hard.

(Ne being in love wjth someone for over 3 fucking years. AND I STILL DONT GET OVER IT. someone tips pls)

-God e i still cant believe it!
She wishpered to the blonde. While the other two girls were talking.
-she was ao cute! She was nervous. Jt looked so cute.
She said dreamingly.

-i guess so. And where Will she take you?
She asked her friend smiling at her excitment.

-she said it Will be a surprise.
She said smiling.

-it May surpirse you.
She said. It made her friend think wich made enid do like she dint know where her friend would take her.

It was perfect all Day, other then that wednesday dint talk to her, she was upset with what happend earlier wich made her ignore her. Even tho enid couldnt ignore that she still looked at her out the corner of her eye. Tyler also looked at her. But then very irrtated. But she ignored him, and them when hé walked hand in hand with his girlfriend. She dint saw them Kiss, but that dint matter, enid was happy. At 5th period, she was getting her books, when someone called her trought the hallway. She tunred but that made her Hurt her arm, but tried to hide the pain away.

-weird j was calling yiu, dint you hear?
Yoko asked in a joking way. -look miss "i was distracted going to class." I think you should do the same.

-like im going to listen to you.
She said rolling her arms, and taking enid by her arm, to move her away from the students. -i have to tell you something.

-yes i know, divina was very excited today.
Yokos face lighted up.

-really?

-she couldnt stop jumping, it reminds me of the time she drunk a lot of Coffee.
She said laughing when she remberd that day. It was funny.

-i image. Well theres a rumor going on trought the first years.
Anxiety filled enid. -that you almost kissed wednesday. Is that true?

Enid tunred red from head to toe, and became nervous.

-i-i guess so.

-how...how?!

-so far we onky know a little, but rumors go fast, so Tylercan find out soon.
She sajd watching as  enids face became pale. She sighed and risked the question. -look, are you in love with wednesday?

Enid dint respond, but she she heard screams, as yoko tunred around and looked in horror.

-SINCLAIR.
was heard trought the halls. God enid was going to hate her own last name, as she watched tyler Come closer filled with hate. Hé looked the same the Day on the field. Enid wonderd if hé would break her other arm.