One of the things that caught my attention was that in the corridors of the entire school were pictures of beautiful people. They were too attractive for their own good.

"Alright, now that we have had our tour of the school-palace, we have to talk about the teachers. Look, here things are very different from human schools, we are divided into 5 groups: The Blue Dragons, The Green Snakes, The White Kings, The Red Blood and The Black Birds.

 Look, here things are very different from human schools, we are divided into 5 groups: The Blue Dragons, The Green Snakes, The White Kings, The Red Blood and The Black Birds

Each group has a specific function or talent. For example, the Green Snakes are very good at defense and science, while the Red Blood and White Kings are good at long distance combat. The Black Birds are in charge of healing and ensuring vampires stay healthy and the Blue Dragons, a.k.a us, we are great at close combat and hunting.

We are divided in the order we are selected, let me explain. Many humans think there is only one vampire grim but there are actually five, they are the vampires who choose the next new baby vampire. The person that chooses you defines the group you are going to be in. What humans call "The Vampire Grim" are actually the directors of each group that I have named before.

You and I were bitten by Master/Professor/Director Sepherus Echeverry. He is very powerful and not to mention very attractive, he is also very strict but that's why our group is the best one. We always win in everything." Angelina explained. I just focused on keeping my mouth shut because it was tempted to stay open from the excitement I was feeling.

"One thing I don't understand is that Mr.Echeverry hasn't chosen anyone for the last two years. He chose me a year ago and that was it. He went on a hiatus. You must be special. If you have a baby name her after me...oh wait. We're vampires hahaha! Just kidding". Angelina continued. It was funny because she laughed and then became serious in a fraction of a moment. I just ignore the other comment about the baby. I could never be a mother now.

"Okay, so Every Grim has his or her group. And we're in Mr.Echeverry's group, The Blue Dragons...So, he's like our director?" I was trying to keep up. "Yes, and he gives hunting and vampire history classes, they are actually very cool." Angelina replied. "Hunting??"I asked. Angelina saw the worried glance I gave her. "Yes, Katherine, hunting, like getting ready to see and run in the dark and stuff like that. You'll like it." Angelina said grabbing my arm and heading to who knows where.

"People here are nice, well most are. The guys here are all very attractive and the girls are gorgeous. Perks of being vampires." She said smiling. "There are two groups. The popular who are La crème de la crème and the normal people like you and me."

" Oh something I forgot. The vampires grims, aka our directors, are purebloods and our Headmaster, Elizabeth, was sent here directly by the King and Queen's orders. Purebloods are the only ones who have powers and the only ones that have venom to transform a human to a vampire. Very cool! They are the nobles of our people. The rest of vampires like us that have been turned, have speed and stuff like that but that's it. Boring!" I laughed at her.