Chapter 253 - Love Shackles [02]

Start from the beginning

After all, in addition to their respective believers, there are also more tourists, such as Yan Qing.

He didn't know who those statues are when he came here, so he just followed the crowd and entered the main hall.

Yan Qing followed everyone and bowed around, then stuffed a hundred yuan into the merit box. Before, he would have started with a thousand yuan, but now he didn't have much money left in his hand, so of course he couldn't be blind. 

Then while he knelt down to worship, Yan Qing was whispering: "They say that Chunyang Temple is very effective. Although the money for the oil I gave you is not much, it is still a little thought from me. I don't ask for much, I just hope that the bad luck on my body can be swept away, so that my career can be carried out smoothly, and all my wishes can come true." 

After saying his wish in a low voice, Yan Qing got up and subconsciously raised his head and glanced at the huge golden statue that was about several meters high. But before he could take a closer look at the solemn brows and eyes of the golden statue, he suddenly felt dizzy. 

The dizziness just passed by in a flash. Yan Qing thought he had gotten up too hastily, and then he felt a little dizzy and didn't take it seriously. He turned around and walked out after calming down for a while.

When he just walked out of the main hall's door, he was blocked by a little Taoist priest: "Layman, please stay."

Yan Qing looked at him with some caution: "What's the matter?"

The little Taoist priest said: "I see that Layman's feet are weak, his Yingtang is black, and his body is filled with Yin energy. I think things are not going well for you recently, and your fate is in danger. Why don't you follow me to the side hall and I will help you resolve it?" 

If this is not the territory of Chunyang Temple, and he was afraid of being beaten out, Yan Qing would have roll his eyes on the spot. 

Those who can come here to offer incense and worship God will most likely want to find psychological comfort when everything goes wrong. 

The weak feet was only hypoglycemia just now, and the darkening of Yingtang, these have become the basic slogans of liars to deceive people. If he falls for it, then there is something wrong.

So Yan Qing said unceremoniously with a fake smile: "Everything has gone very smoothly for me recently. It's just because it went so well that I came to pay homage. I think the young master must have seen it wrong. I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry."

After Yan Qing said that, he turned around and left, leaving the little Taoist priest standing there full of doubts. 

He clearly saw that the other party's Yingtang was darkened, and his whole body had a cold aura. He was either haunted by ghosts or being unlucky. How could everything go smoothly? 

Sure enough, the senior brother is right. He is not good at studying and can only look at the surface. Hey, he should work hard and continue to practice.

-

Yan Qing, who was on the way back, finally knew what it means to have things go wrong. There were so many pilgrims in Chunyang Temple, and the most indispensable thing at the entrance was drivers waiting for business. 

However, Yan Qing was a step behind. The middle-aged woman got on the last waiting car at the entrance, which made Yan Qing have to wait for nearly twenty minutes more. 

After finally getting on the car, the car broke down on the road, and the place where it broke down was on the third ring road. Although that area was not an inaccessible place, but it was out of the way. He watched the driver call the tow truck, and the driver followed the tow truck.