22. Pump This Venom Gaping Hole

Start from the beginning

Frank groaned into their next kiss; his and Gerard's dicks were rubbing against one another through their pants and he was quickly becoming hard. Gerard smiled darkly; he could feel every ounce of arousal radiating from Frank's aura, bouncing off his own and creating an odd buzz throughout the room.

"Wanna do it here?" Gerard asked. "It's pretty cold upstairs."

"Mhm," Frank moaned, kissing Gerard's neck. Gerard nodded, pulling away for a moment.

"Let me get the lube from my room."

He was gone in a flash; seriously, Frank was still getting used to the vampire's superhuman speed. Gerard typically refrained from deliberately doing things too quickly or with too much force, but occasionally his guise would slip, and Frank would witness him whizzing to and from places, or lifting heavy objects effortlessly. It always looked uncanny to him.

Gerard reappeared almost as soon as he'd left, holding the small bottle in his closed fist. In his other hand, he clutched a soft towel. He made his way over to the couch, setting the objects aside to scoop Frank up in his arms. He repositioned the towel over the leather couch, resting Frank back down again. Frank pulled Gerard on top of him, locking lips with the vampire.

"Gonna prep you first, baby," Gerard said between kisses. "Then we'll get started properly."

"Okay," Frank squeaked. He sat up to tug his hoodie over his head while Gerard was busy with his own buttons. Frank propped himself up on his elbows as Gerard skilfully unbuttoned his fly, lifting his hips up so the vampire could ease him out of his jeans.

"So hard already," Gerard said cockily. He hooked a cold finger under the elastic of Frank's underwear, tugging them over his leaking erection.

Frank gasped as Gerard's frigid hand wrapped around his cock, stroking him roughly. The sudden temperature change wasn't unpleasant, simply different, and it made his insides ache with arousal. He spread his legs slightly, straining his hips upwards to press into the vampire's touch. Gerard backed off for a second to retrieve the lube from the coffee table, coating his fingers in it. Frank winced slightly when the cold sensation first met his hole; thankfully, Gerard kept his fingers outside for a moment longer to warm them up.

"Fuck," Frank whimpered when Gerard slipped a finger inside of him. Gerard hesitated for a moment, letting Frank get used to the feeling. He curled his finger upwards, brushing Frank's prostate. Gerard kept working his finger in and out of Frank's body, slowly adding a second and then a third. Frank let out a shaky sigh as Gerard pumped his fingers inside of him. "Not gonna last," he whimpered. Gerard removed his fingers, and Frank felt himself clench around nothing for a moment.

"How 'bout you come up here and take care of me for a little while?" Gerard teased. "Until you calm down."

Frank nodded, sitting up on the couch to kneel before Gerard. Gerard unbuckled his belt, scooting out of his trousers and leaning back for Frank. Frank dipped his head down to take Gerard's hard cock into his mouth, bobbing up and down on the vampire's dick. Gerard groaned, fisting Frank's hair as he swirled his tongue around.

"Okay," he growled, pulling Frank up by his hair. "You ready for me?"

"Yeah," Frank said in a hoarse voice, wetting his lower lip. He lay down on the towel, spreading his legs. Gerard coated his dick with more lube.

"So eager," he teased, lining himself up with Frank's hole. Frank nodded shakily, exhaling as Gerard pushed into him. Gerard was faster, harder, this time. Frank mewled as the vampire pounded into him, grabbing fistfuls of the towel beneath him. It felt scratchy against his bare skin, but it wasn't distracting enough to bother him. Gerard wrapped a hand around Frank's cock, continuing to rut into him at a merciless pace.