Hell's Kitchen: making scrambled eggs

ابدأ من البداية

Sir Pentious: "Ah, the new parts for my machine have arrived."

Odette, the woman in the lab coat, steps forward gracefully.

Odette: "Please sign here."

Sir Pentious eagerly obliges, practically slithering toward the crates like a snake to its prey.

As Odette and Clara make their way toward the exit, their footsteps echoing softly against the polished floor, they both cast lingering glances at Y/N, who remains nonchalantly leaned against the wall, savoring the taste of his beer. There's an unspoken tension in the air as their eyes meet.

Y/N returns their stare with a sense of intrigue, his curiosity piqued by their reaction. The sisters' disdainful looks leave him feeling a pang of confusion, like pieces of a puzzle he can't quite place falling into a jumbled mess.

A flicker of recognition dances in Y/N's eyes as he watches them depart, a nagging feeling of familiarity lingering in the back of his mind. Yet, despite his efforts to unravel the mystery, the girls' departure leaves him with more questions than answers.

Y/N, feeling a twinge of self-awareness, adjusts the collar of his jacket with a wry smile.

Y/N: "Huh, maybe my disguise isn't as foolproof as I thought. But Carmine, now that's very intriguing."

He watches Odette and Clara disappear through the hotel doors, a thoughtful expression crossing his face.

Vaggie's eyes widen in disbelief.

Vaggie: "Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine!? You're buying parts from an overlord?"

Sir Pentious interjects with a hint of pride.

Sir Pentious: "Well, of course! She's the top weapons dealer in hell."

Vaggie's expression hardens with determination.

Vaggie: "Okay, well, that stops right now."

With a swift motion, Vaggie grabs the weapon crates and wrenches them away from Sir Pentious. She strides over to Y/N, snatching the beer from his grasp and pouring it onto the ground.

Sir Pentious and Y/N protest in unison.

Sir Pentious and Y/N: "Hey!"

Vaggie doesn't back down, her tone firm.

Vaggie: "You're supposed to be bettering yourself, so stop being such a damn alcoholic! And you absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome."

Sir Pentious turns to face the group, only to be met with a chorus of middle fingers. He then directs his attention to Y/N.

Y/N: "What?"

Confused, Y/N looks around at the group flipping off Sir Pentious. Wanting to fit in, he joins in the gesture.

Sir Pentious lets out a skeptical hum.

Sir Pentious: "Hmm, I have my doubts."

Vaggie persists, her voice unwavering.

Vaggie: "Well, it's true. You have to trust us."

Sir Pentious remains hesitant.

Charlie suggests a change of focus.

Charlie: "Why don't we focus on that for today's activities?"

Vaggie sets some ground rules.

Vaggie: "Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things."