Chapter 1: Peer Pressure

Ana hurried as her alarm went off, reminding her she was late for school. Grabbing a pop tart real quick, she threw it in her mouth, grabbed her bag and hurried out the door. Ana was 15 ears old, a straight A student, and just about what every girls dreams of. She had long flowing raven black hair with green highlights and bangs. She was a beautiful porcelain shade, Average build but with a larger bottom and chest. Ana quickly darted to the car and into school. This was her first year of high school and she was determined to quickly finish it. The bell rings as she makes her way to the lunch room before she was blocked by 3 girls and a boy. The snobs of the school.
"What do you want Chelsea?"
Chelsea laughed as she looked at her.
"I heard you wanted to become prom Queen. Well I've got a way to help you. I can get you all the votes you need. But you got to do something for me. There MIGHT be another reward after too."
Ana gave her a confused look as she cocked her head to the side.
"I need you to get me some T1. I'll give you the money. I just don't want to be caught with it. Get it for me, and I'll get you the votes."
Ana thought about it for a second. She's never done anything like that before but she did want to be prom queen. And she wasn't doing it, so it couldn't hurt right? I mean buying it wouldn't get her sent to hell. She sighed and nodded at her.
"Fine. Give me the money and tell me where to go."
Chelsea smirked and gave her the money.
"Go down to the old abandoned house in town. H will be there. Tell him it's for Hannah then text me and I'll meet you at the old car shop. And if you say anything, it will be your head."
Ana nodded and took the money before heading off to lunch.
She hurries off after the bell rings, hopping into her car she quickly heads down town to the abandoned house following the directions Chelsea had messaged to her. She gets out looking at the creepy house in front of her. Taking a moment she let the wind whip through her hair before she walked inside.
"Hello? H?"
"What do you want? Who are you?"
"I-it's me. Ana, Hannah sent me to get some T1 from you."
"Chelsea? Sent you?"
"Yeah. She told me to tell you she sent me. How else would I have known you were here?"
H paused before stepping out of the dark room. He was a smaller built boy with a bit of peach fuzz on his face and glasses. He had shoulder length shaggy blonde hair and wore glasses.
"Hunter? Really?"
"Hush, it's H in here. Now where's the money?"
He said holding his hand out. Ana put the money Hannah gave her in his hand as he counted it. He smirked and put a large baggy in her hand.
"Oh, also this one. Because she promised to go on a date with me."
He handed Ana another rather large baggy. She shuddered at the thought and headed out thanking him. Pulling out her phone she shoots Chelsea a message.
"Hey, I got the goods."
"Awesome, meet me at the old car lot. I'll let you in on the fun too."
Ana gulped. She had never done drugs before. She didn't even know what T1 was.  She drove down and entered the car lot. Throwing her car In park, she called her mom telling her she was staying at a friends house that night. Her mom trusted her and said okay to be safe and have fun. Ana said she loved her and hung up before getting out and heading inside.
"Ana, hey! Thanks so much! I guess you are pretty cool after all."
Chelsea was the gorgeous blonde haired captain of the cheer squad. She was the most popular girl in the whole school and the only reason Ana stands a chance at winning prom Queen.
"Sit down and try this with us. I promise, you'll love it."
Ana hesitated a minute before sitting down and partaking in the white powdery substance. She snorted it and before she could stop herself, she ended up doing almost all of it with them. She giggled, behind fucked up. Chelsea and her crew stayed for a few hours to sober up enough to drive before heading back to her house. Ana laid on the floor and giggled at the shapes she saw in the ceiling. Closing her eyes, she had no idea what she had gotten herself into.