Chapter 33 A whim

Beginne am Anfang

How long has it been and he is still concerned about whether the tea tastes good or not?

Xie Miao secretly cursed and said: "Cousin Cui, this is a calming tea, made from chopped Longchi and calamus and boiled in water. It can soothe the mind and put you to sleep. It has different effects from the tea you often drink."

"I see." Cui Muli put down the tea cup and looked up at her, "What kind of tea do you like to drink?"

Xie Miao was stunned for a moment, and said with all her might, "I'll drink whatever tea is available." What is her identity? Can she like it or not?

Cui Muli asked again: "How about drinking Yuqian Longjing?"

Xie Miao suddenly felt itchy at the root of her teeth. How about it? It wakes her up and keeps her awake at night!

She forced a smile and said: "The tea in my Cousin's house is naturally very good."

"Since you like it, I'll ask Qiao Mu to send some more."

Xie Miao tapped the table with her right index finger impatiently, "Cousin, are you here to talk about tea with me?"

Cui Muli noticed her little movements, and his heart moved. He suddenly smiled and said, "It turns out that my Cousin likes me to be more direct."

He was born extremely well. He always wore a mask of gentleness and politeness, but he already had the appearance of seizing the moonlight. At this moment, he smiled softly, and his pair of red phoenix eyes were filled with tiny stars. Like a delicate hook, tickling people's hearts.

Not to mention women, even men may not be able to resist such a stunning look.

However, sorry, but the person sitting in front of him is Xie Miao, and she has long been immune to it.

The waves were rolling in the red tent, the water and the milk were mingling, and when their ears and temples were rubbing against each other, they savored each other's charm and lost their souls. She had seen his thoughts turn upside down under his sanctimonious appearance, showing a domineering and even rough side. But so what? The pleasure of the body only lasts for a brief moment, like an epiphyllum that suddenly appears and is full of fragrance. But when it disappears, it is caught off guard.

The Buddha has a saying: form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from colour. Form is emptiness, emptiness is form. (quoted from the "Heart Sutra")

How could such a small trick confuse a devout disciple of the Buddha, like Xie Miao?

She was as steady as a mountain, not shying away from his brilliance, and replied straightforwardly: "Today Xining and I came to ride horses. We never expected to meet Xijun and Miss Su first, and then Third Young Master Zhou and Young Master Baili..."

Without waiting for him to ask questions, she started to describe what happened.

What she said was very detailed, almost the same as what Zhou Niannan said, except for one thing that Zhou Niannan did not mention.

"You said you washed your hands twice?"

"Right."

"Why?"

"The snacks that Zhou Niannan gave to Jifeng have a special smell that remains in the palm of your hand and cannot be removed..."

"What does it smell like?"

"It's bitter and fishy, ​​like the smell of Houttuynia cordata."

"Is there any left on your hands?"