Bathing in Blood (Ch-19)

If I told you how much I think about her, You'd think I was in love
If you knew how much
I looked at her pictures

You would think we're best friends
Cause I know her star sign,
I know her blood type
I've seen every movie she's been in and,
oh god, she's beautiful and I know you loved her, and I know I'm butthurt.
But I can't help it, no, I can't help it

~Y/n

•Author's Pov•

•Author's Pov•

Hotel Grand Hyate was twinkling with alluring decorations and lighting. The entrance pathway was submerged with rose petals, waiting to be crushed beneath the footwear of a Wed-to-be couple.

A pastel-themed board was resting on a canvas stand that had two beautiful names written in pastel pink. The names were read by Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yongsun, along with some further illustrations of wedding themes and couples.

The entrance was beautiful, but the interior ambience was lively and ethereal. Jungkook was the smartest businessman, of course, but a new fact about him came to everyone's attention when he planned that whole event. Some people (the ones who had known him forever) said that all these arrangements were ten times grander and more marvelous than his first wedding.

Everyone was enjoying their glass of Lime Rickey, which was the signature drink advised by Jungkook because his fiance loved it. It was the signature drink which was the favorite of Yongsun. Most of the cuisine and decorations resembled her personality. Jungkook again proved he is an ideal life partner, the dream boy of every mother-in-law.

While everyone was synching with the rhythm of the event, someone was furious. Sorry, not one, but two people were furious, but on different levels. On one side, there was Y/n with her vigilant vision. She was wearing a full-sleeved pastel green maxi gown, which was definitely not her style. People who knew her forever were shocked to see her in such shabby attire. Some intellectuals said it might be because she is now a widow.

On the other hand, there was this person on backstage, preparing himself for the upcoming performance for the event. He has smooth skin and fragile facial features. He was one of the famous male performers in the gay bars who rarely performed nowadays. His name was Mine because why not? Every gender wants him.

There was one more person who had dread in their mind. It was none other than Yongsun, who had been scared of Y/n ever since she saw the scratching wounds on her hands, just like she described of making on the culprit who attacked Yongsun. Plus, Y/n's expressions could scare the dead as it was scaring the sh!t out of everyone; Sehun was also scared of her now. Only Seji has the audacity to talk with her or have any conversations. It was not like Y/n said something to someone, but her appearance was deadly. Suddenly, the lights dimmed, and focus light dropped on the stage where the performer was surrounded by the beautiful pool dancers.

His moves and touches on the waist of the female dancers were elegant. Everyone was focused on the swinging hips and waists of the dancers. Jungkook and Yongsun were busy greeting the guests, and the lights were a little brightened up now. Yongsun's attention to the guests broke when she saw Y/n's name on her phone screen. As she was scared of her, she ignored Y/n's call the first time, but then it again. She slid away the thought of being scared of her friend and excused herself from the event. She went outside to pick up the call.

Ten minutes later, Sehun was bawling in the garden. That little boy witnessed something that was definitely going to haunt him for the rest of his life. Although the boy was two, he had a brain that was ten years old; maybe this was because of his genetics. He quickly stood up from the ground and ran inside the venue. Jungkook was searching for Yongsun. He was standing at the venue's entry gate, trying to call Yongsun. His hand was on the waist, and on the other hand, he was holding the phone. His gaze shifted from the entrance pathway towards the way of the garden. He saw wailing Sehun, and his senses paused for a second. The very next moment, Sehun hugged his legs and cried his eyes out.

"Sehun, What happened? Why are you crying? Where is Seji?" Jungkook caressed the back of the head and took him in his arms.

With a broken voice and gibberish, Sehun tried to explain the horror he witnessed. "Auntwy Yoyo." He pointed his finger toward the garden area as he buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook ran towards the garden with Sehun in his arms. He reached the accurate spot where Sehun was leading him to witness his fiance submerging in her own blood, and beside her was his ex-wife, whose gown had new patterns of blood splatters and also the bottom of her dress dipped in red blood. A baseballs bat almost entirely covered in blood was also there.

People said Y/n killed Yongsun.

To be Continued.....