Naked (Ch-4)

''This is not a threat,I promise its a warning baby.
I just want you to know!''

~Jeon Jungkook

Author's pov•

'

'It's good to be back!'' Jungkook was holding a proud smile on his face.

It's been a couple of years since he stepped inside his building. He was prepared for today's massive media conference that was going to happen in a couple of hours.

He was wearing a three piece jade black suit,platinum Rolex on his wrist and his new short hairstyle was making him more charming.

His jolly smile dropped when his gaze landed on the template outside his cabin that had the reading 'Technical Head Yun-Seji'.

He was standing in front of the cabin with palms stuffed inside his pockets,his rage could be measured when he tore apart the clothing of his pockets while glaring at the template.

He greeted his jaw and pushed the door of the cabin just to witness no belonging to him,there was nothing in that room that related to him. It was all painted with the vibes of Seji and her work even the big frame of him and Y/n was also missing from the wall.

Jungkook's insides were burning in rage and aggression and his all blame always came only on one person,Kim Taehyung!

''Jungkook!'' A voice from behind approaches him but he was all focused on the hate for Taehyung.

Yugyeom got the situation and patted his shoulder when he was analyzing the whole room.

''He changed everything, Yugyeom! Every.... Fucking... single thing that belongs to me! He never deserved a simple death.'' Jungkook's cherry eyes and shaky,crack voice was enough to explain how angry and emotional he was at the time.

''It's not the time to get into that position Kook! You have a conference in a few hours, cheer up and gather up yourself and don't worry about this you'll get it back tomorrow morning,Okay? Common on my big boy!'' Yugyeom as a true best friend, cheered him up with a warm hug. ''By the way,where is Y/n? I didn't see her around,she should be here at this time after all she is the new CEO. Where is she?'' Yugyeom asked.

Jungkook cracked a side smirk while wiping off the corner of his eyes.

''I don't know. Ask Seokjin.'' He turned to Yugyeom and started to walk out of the cabin after responding to him.

''You did something?'' Yugyeom raised a brow of doubt on him and asked from Jungkook's back.

He again turned to him with a smirk and that same arrogant straight,palms stuffed in pockets posture.