Psychic Slip Ups!

Start from the beginning

"Kyoya... I don't feel well, can I go home?" Kyoya turned to the pink haired boy.

"Oh, yes. I'll call my driver right now." He stated, pulling out his phone. Saiki was grateful that he could slightly rely on Kyoya. He stared at the trembling spoon in his hand. Seriously... I need to get my powers in check.

"Kusuo! You're going home? Allow me to come with you!" Tamaki exclaimed. No.

"No, if anyone should go, it should be Mori. He would take good care of Saiki." Kyoya said. No, nobody can come. It's too dangerous, my powers are too unpredictable right now. Saiki lightly shook his head. "I insist, or would you rather a private nurse? I'll call one right now-"

"Nevermind... I think I'll just stay..." The psychic sighed, slightly irritated. He looked down at his coffee jelly and attempted to take a spoonful. His trembling hands made it all the more difficult. "Ahhh.... Ah?" Saiki blinked, looking to see his spoon snapped in half. Crap, what the hell...? I have to reverse time on it. Ah! Wait! No... Like this? Did a laser just shoot out from my eye? Kusuo fumbled with the broken spoon, looking around to see if anyone noticed. Okay... No, why is it bending weird? Just revert! He held the wiggling spoon in his hands, doing a double take when he saw Mori approaching. He quickly shoved the broken spoon under his legs. That was close.

"Kusuo," Mori began. "Don't eat too many sweets. That's probably why you passed out." The pink haired boy looked at his friend for a moment before slowly nodding. 'Huh...' "...Where's your spoon?" The tall man questioned after a second. 'I thought Mitsukuni gave him one.'

"Oh... It's-" Saiki was cut off by the floor shaking. An earthquake?! The psychic tightened his grip on his dessert. He heard laughter and looked up to see Renge rising up from the ground. Huh. Well, in a way, she did just help me from that situation.

"Ho-ho-ho!" She laughed. Is that a Sailor Moon cosplay? Renge jumped over to Saiki and Mori. "What do you guys think? Pretty cute, huh?" She asked, doing a bunch of different poses. Mori and Saiki stayed silent. "Oh, Saiki! You want to dress up too? You can be Sailor Mars!" The psychic rapidly shook his head. "Oh, then Sailor Mercury?" None.

"I'm good, thanks." He stated.

"Oh, okay then." Renge pondered for a moment. "But come with me for a second!" She grabbed the psychic's hand and pulled him up. He sighed, looking back at Mori. Where is she taking me? The dark-blonde haired girl pulled Saiki out of the club and down the hall. They arrived at what looked to be a storage room.

"I needed help moving these boxes!" She explained. Seriously? Move it yourself... "They're all filled with outfits for cosplay, I was hoping you would wear some!" The manager giggled evilly. Uh, no. Saiki shook his head once more. "Aww, well then at least help me..." She booed. Saiki sighed before bending down to pick up a box. 'I'll get you some time Kusuo... Just you wait.' The pink haired boy frowned at her thought. He held the box before noticing something above her head. The love meter? But I never used it. And eighty-seven is a bit high. Saiki decided to ignore it and carried the box halfway to the club room before he saw Mori. Why is Takashi in the halls?

"Kusuo, you shouldn't be lifting boxes." Mori said while taking the box from the psychic's hands. "Also, because I followed you." Saiki blinked. Huh? Did I say that out loud? Mori stared at the psychic. "Mm." What? So that means... The pink haired boy huffed, making the taller man even more confused.

"Nothing... Thanks." The dark haired man nodded. Over ten thousand?! Saiki swallowed, face going blank.

"Hm?" N-Nothing...