Kingdom of Shiny Magic

Once upon a time, in the Kingdom of Shiny Magic, there was a young girl named Milyza. She lived with her family on a small farm in a village below the Blue Mountain. Milyza was 12 years old, had curly purple hair, and pointy blue ears like the rest of the free folk. The free folk lived in harmony with nature, while the town folk, who lived in a big castle on a small hill, half a day's walking distance away, employed all kinds of shiny magic to dominate and exploit nature.

Fortunately, Milyza's village was separated from the castle by a dark forest that most people didn't dare enter because it was said to be cursed. So Milyza lived happily with her little sister on her parents' farm, looking after her beloved cows, sheep, and chickens. She often daydreamed about being able to talk with animals and wasn't worried about being disturbed by the town folk or anyone else.

The Blue Mountain was a peaceful place, but sadly it was about to be destroyed by an evil wizard. The wizard sent three goblins to enter the mountain through a forgotten path that connected it to the Crystal Mountain, via ancient rock formations. The wizard himself lived in a high tower on the Crystal Mountain and had good business relations with the king and the rest of the town people. The wizard's tower was connected to the castle via a long road that ran along the wetland, next to the dark forest, and then crossed the dry land all the way to the castle. The town folk paid the wizard with precious stones and other raw materials for his goods of Shiny Magic. The wizard's Shiny Magic was so popular that the town people asked for more and more until they became so dependent on it that they couldn't live without it anymore. The wizard became so powerful that not even the king could refuse him anything he asked for.

As shown in this ancient map, the Kingdom of Shiny Magic was home to several different groups of people, creatures, and beings

As shown in this ancient map, the Kingdom of Shiny Magic was home to several different groups of people, creatures, and beings. The Free Folk lived in a village located below the peak of the Blue Mountain, while the Town Folk resided in a large castle situated on a small hill that was half a day's walk away. Fortunately, the village was separated from the castle by a cursed dark forest. However, ancient rock formations connected the Blue Mountain to the Crystal Mountain, and there was a forgotten path that ran all the way along. The wizard lived high atop a tower on the Crystal Mountain, and his tower was connected to the castle via a long road that ran along the wetland, next to the dark forest, and then crossed the dryland all the way to the castle. Many goblins worked in the wizard's factories in the wetland. There was even a golden dragon that sometimes flew freely between the Crystal Mountain, the Blue Mountain, and the castle.