Chapter 16: Kissy-Missy~

•|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫~|•

                 •|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫~|•

I was crying on floor till evening. John came and gave me a red colour Saare .

"Mam, this Saare is for you .Boss asked me to give you and said be ready for night." He said and gone.

I did what he told me because I decided to do whatever for my loved ones.

I was wearing it but so hard to wear a perfect Saare. I didn't know when he came in room and watching me for how long I was wearing .

When I saw him sitting over bed , I shocked and put my Saare over my body .

"When did you came? You are watching me like this. Please go away and ..." I said and shut my mouth after remembering what he did.

"Why? You are my property and soon you will be nake in front of me ,lying over my bed under me and losing your virginity. "He said and glanced my whole body.

" I know its my last night,I mean last night to be virgin and next morning... ".I said , took my face down.

" Don't be shy, be beshram. You are trying to wear this Saare and I think you don't know how to wear ,Am I right?"

"Yes, but I have to wear because you gave me."

"Right! You want some help?"

"No! I can do it by myself."

"Oh ho, I know you will not take my help until I force you. Give me that pallu ,stand straight and put your hands down from your chest." He said and came at me .He helped me and put a perfect Saare over my body.

"Look , you are looking like a Apsara. You know I will fuc* you more than karma." He said and kissed my neck.

He put a black cloth over my eyes and took me up into his hand ,then in his car.

After 15 minutes, we reached somewhere and he took off cloth from my eyes .We were in a beautiful restaurant.

"Come Aradhya, enjoy its our date."

We both sat on chairs and ordered our food.

"Uday, can I ask you something ,If you will allow?".

" of course my sweetheart ,ask anything you want . I am happy so ask."

"Please tell me about your past."

"Who told you?"

"Nobody ,I want to know why you came into Mafia?"

"Except that question ask me anything ."

"Do you really love me?"

"No, I will never fall in love with anyone but you are just my fuc**** property."