Backstory

Benjamin and Penelope are the bestest friend of all time since childhood they had been together, was in the same school and now in the same university there family sent them together in different city's university and they share room together.

Benjamin always wanted to be known and popular and since the freshman year he've had a crush on a girl Violet

Violet ain't popular but is into a huge friends group and when Benjamin saw her she became her secret admirer and always admire her from afar.

Penelope since her school days had feelings for Benjamin but Benjamin had always been busy in his own world and so Penelope never opens up about it but her heart breaks whenever she hears the stories of Benjamin's crushes, he shares everything to her.

In the University

"hey Penelope! You free tonight?"

Penelope turns and find out a cute guy with glasses and books in his hands looking at her with a pretty smile.
This guy is Noah and he likes Penelope and she knows that but Penelope have never dated anyone for which she give reason that she ain't interested in these things, but the clear reason is Benjamin he's right in front of her single but she can't make a move, she can't lose a childhood friend of her.
And so she don't date any other guy as well because she's living "for the hope of it all"

"Hie Noah...actually I've got work to do... sorry" 

Penelope Apologizes and looks away trying not to make eye contact.

"It's fine...some other day maybe?"

He looks at Penelope with hopeful smile. Noah for a long time has been trying to get to know Penelope and spend time with her but Penelope always comes up with a new excuse and avoid him.

"Sure...I'm sorry I gotta go I've got a class, I'll catch up with you some other time...bye."

Penelope rush from there while Noah looks at her leave.

At home

Benjamin and Penelope just arrived home and decided to watch a show.
The show started and the show was about best friend to lovers.
During the show Penelope started staring at Benjamin while her head's resting on the sofa, when Benjamin saw her...

"what's that look"

"nothing" Penelope replied while still staring. She wasn't even blinking for once.

The show is over and it's 10:30pm time to sleep both lie on the bed Penelope and Benjamin had rented a 2BHK house but Penelope is a scaredy cat who can't sleep alone in her room.
So she sleeps with Benjamin it's not so new from their school times they've got together to places along with their parents and use to play, eat and sleep together.

It's been 3 hours and Penelope's still up staring at Benjamin's face sleeping soundly on the other days aswell she stares at Benjamin with love and fall asleep but today she couldn't sleep.
She turns around and lie on her back starting at ceiling but she can't sleep she turns her head to Benjamin and got a bit close to him and caress his cheek.
Penelope have been staring at him for a minute now and then she looks down his thin pink lips, she's had dreams of Benjamin kissing him with those lips.
And out of sudden Penelope gives a quick peck and got awkward and ashamed of what she did.
But she couldn't resist and gave another gentle kiss to make sure he didn't wake up. She then distant herself from him and tried to sleep.

Morning

Benjamin woke up and found Penelope staring at him and then acting to sleep.

"You up this early? "

Penelope slowly opens her eyes..

"So I've been caught I guess"

"Yes you had"

"Actually I didn't sleep the whole night."

"What! not at all? "

Penelope nodded.

"Have you gone crazy what were you doing wait don't tell me you were starting at me the whole night. "

Penelope nodded again.

"God! You've become a creep, what's wrong with you.

He started to get up to do morning routine and leave for school.
Penelope wraps her hands around him and says...

"let's skip school today "

Benjamin started to unwrap and says "if you don't want to go then don't but I gotta goo"

Penelope makes a pout on her pleading face and says "I beg youuu...pleaase...just for today"

Benjamin squinted his eyes and made his lips thin acting like he's thinking...
"uhmm...okayy... BUT just for today, ohh God my Violet's gonna miss me" in a very dramatic tone.

" Yayyyyyyy" Penelope exclaimed in delight.

Benjamin frowns his brows.

" What are you upto? "

"Nothing"

Penelope grins at him.

As Benjamin lie down and Penelope started cuddling.