Hits different

The next morning

Penelope wakes and again Benjamin isn't there in her bed but she now it doesn't concern her, Benjamin's here now and she won't let go of him now.

Benjamin was out to buy Penelope's favourite croissant and flowers along.
He comes home and immediately went into kitchen and arranges breakfast tray with freshly baked croissant and to add a touch of decadence, he took the jar of Nutella and adorned the tray with colourful flowers.

Penelope after brushing was coming to kitchen when she saw Benjamin making breakfast.

"Benjamin?"

"Oh... Go to your room, I'm coming."

"But I'm hungry."

"Yeah I know, I'll be quick... Now gooo!"

Penelope can't believe, what is happening... No way he's doing it for me...is he in love with me?"

Benjamin isn't in love with Penelope, he is just giving them a try maybe they'd would work and that's why he's doing everything Penelope wanted she wanted to make couple goals and he's doing it for her.

Benjamin enters the room and Penelope snapped out of her thoughts and saw the tray he's holding.

"Your favourite croissant along with Nutella"

Penelope don't say anything, she's having millions of butterflies but her mouth is shut.

"Come on give it a try."

Benjamin bends towards Penelope and feed her with his hands.

Penelope's all shy and just trying to avoid eye contact.

"How's it?"

Benjamin asked as he took a bite from the same croissant.

"It's good"

Penelope spoke with full confidence, her imagination again got wild and convinced her that he's in love with her and they're lifelong now, she need not to hesitant and get him comfortable as well.

"Yeah it is, you know I got up early to fetch it up"

Benjamin's effort is leaving a heavy impact on Penelope, she was held awestruck.

"Thank you, ba-Benjamin"

"Baby? Was that you were calling me?"

Benjamin chuckled and looks at her.
Penelope flustered and denies.

"No, just tongue slip"

"No no no it wasn't... And it's fine you can call me that, we're in relationship and I wanna try every single thing."

Penelope flushed by his words.

"Tell me what should I call you?"

"Anything"

"Seriously? You'd imagined a lot of us together and you didn't imagine me calling you something you wanted."