078.

A/N: I think I'll be publishing my new book tomorrow if not today. Don't get your hopes up though, only 3 chapters at most.

•●•

Achievement—You've gained Loki's permission to roam around the France Stratum!

Now it's finally time to hang out with the others!

...while avoiding Shidou that is. You definitely aren't mentally prepared to see or even imagine him without thinking about....other stuff.

So your mission now will be to avoid Shidou at all cost!! For the sake of your heart!

||Change Of POV||

*Sigh...*

"Ahhh... Loki always have so much to say, he's the master of yapping at this point..." I sighed, feeling absolutely drained even more so compared to after training.

"Now, now, I think that what he says are always really informative, don't you agree?" Nanase patted my back in an attempt to comfort me.

"To think that he's the same age as me... It's really amazing to be this talented!!" His eyes sparkled in admiration.

...Is he really admiring Loki? Of all people? Seriously?

"What about me?" I pointed at myself as I pursued my lips.

"Oh! You're really amazing too! It's just that... someone whose talent is much greater than mine is younger than me, I'm a bit embarrassed... Though that gives me the motivation to work harder to achieve my dream!" Nanase lifted his head slightly as he clench his fist with a determined expression on his face.

"Hm..." I stared at him curiously. "Well good luck on that." I grinned widely.

It's probably my third time talking to this guy. He sometimes talk a little too much but he's nice! He's better than that weird blondie anyways.

"!" I stopped when I saw someone familiar in the cafeteria.

"Ah, L/N-san? What is she doing here?" Nanase said.

||Cafeteria||

Unexpectedly, the first one you met was none other than Karasu the kidnapper himself.

Well, it's always a good thing to tell him of your plan on kidnapping Charles ahead of time.

"...Are you on drugs or somethin'?" Karasu look at you with genuine concern on his face. You thought he was going to be more accepting than this! What a traitor...

"This is why Kiyora is better than you..." You acted depressed as you lowered your head.

"No- What did ya think I would say? 'That's a great idea, let's commit a crime and kidnap a random brat together'?" Karasu deadpanned. "Actually, it's not even that surprising comin' from ya. What did I expect at this point." He sighed as he face palm.

"What's that suppose to mean!" You glared at him with a drop of tear hanging on your eye.

"I said what I've said, missy. Now throw that kidnapping thoughts outta the window, 'cause I ain't gonna defend you in court if ya get caught." Karasu bent his knees slightly to your height and poked your forehead.

"Oh, c'mon!" You furrowed your brows.

You were about to hit him back with the 'you're not my mom', but stopped when someone caught your attention.

"Charles!!" Your eyes brightens up at the sight of Charles.

"......" Karasu watched as you approach Charles. 'Hm... Should I save him...' He pondered while making a thinking gesture.