025.

||Center Field;Fifth Stratum||

With Kuon betraying the team, Team Z now understand that this is going to be a 12 vs 10 match...

Restart!

Kuon passed to the Wanima brothers.

Like last time, the Wanima brothers scored another goal with ease, making them tied in points with Team Z, 3-3.

"Fuck... I don't think I can hold it in anymore...." Raichi grits his teeth as he send death glare to Kuon.

"What? You're having soccer-gasm? Go ahead." You raise your brow.

"THAT'S NOT IT, YOU CLUELESS FUCKER!!" Raichi grew an irk mark causing some to sweat drop.

Restart!

Despite trying to make the mood lighter...

It doesn't change that fact that Team Z is about to lose.

Once again, Team W scored another goal, making them in the lead by one point.

"Fuck...." You curse, finding yourself stuck in a loop with the Wanima brothers passing through you with ease.

You're afraid.

Afraid of the chance of Team Z losing. Of you losing.

You still have so many characters you have yet met.

If you can't beat Team W, there ain't no way you're beating Team V.

You're not letting this end no matter what. Even if it cause everything you have.

Restart!

||Change Of POV||

I stood there. Watching everyone desperately trying to score a goal.

'Five minutes left... In five minutes... Team Z will lose.'

Here's where this is how...

...my football career will be one step closer to end.

"RUN, CHIGIRI!!!" I heard a familiar voice, startling me.

"IT'S NOT OVER YET!!!" The voice spoke as my eyes widened.

Stop...

It is over...

Stop making me have that spark of hope.

||♡||

The heated battle resumes, with the ball being stolen from one another.

Successfully stealing the ball from the opposite team, Kunigami and Raichi kicked the ball towards Imamura.

With a score of 4-3, Team Z desperately tries to score another goal.

Meanwhile, Isagi feels that they can't break through the opponents' defense.

All of Team Z's weapons have been disarmed by Team W's defense.

"Oh? Isagi. Don't tell me, you still haven't given up? You think you can win this?" Kuon comes up to Isagi.

"Matches aren't such a fickle thing, you know... Even if you don't give up, when the game's over, it's over."

"Look, your time's almost up... Give up..." Kuon told, sending shivers to Isagi.

Frustrated that his teammates weapons are not working, Isagi tries to pull through by himself.

This caused a shock to the younger Wanima brother since he believed that Isagi's only weapon is his spatial awareness.

Isagi drives the ball but fails when the older Wanima brother blocks him.