034.

Goal!

"L/N Y/N cleared the 100 goal quata!!" The speaker rang.

"Aw man, it's over?" You panted a little as you look over to the speaker.

"See ya, Blue Lock Man." You wave your hand to the hologram as you walk out of the room.

You certainly had a fun time Playing with the Blue Lock Man... Just ignore the time when you cursed everyone including it.

"Oh, Jesus!!" You dramatically said when a bright light suddenly burst into your eyes.

"....." You walk in the room with a straight face as if nothing happened.

"How the fuck...?" You mutter out with raised brow.

In the room, you saw a familiar underlashes junior along with a familiar long haired player.

"A... girl?" The underlashes junior raise his brow, looking as if he have something against you.

~Itoshi Rin~

"You..." The long haired player stood up and walk up to you.

"How soft and smooth..." He touch your hair without your permission. (Well, I mean.. unless you're bald...)

~Aryu Jyubei~

"Which hair shampoo do you use..?" Aryu asks as he continue to stare at your hair.

"There's... only that one shampoo Blue Lock provides...?" You tilted your head in confusion.

Hold on, did you just steal Chigiri's interaction with Aryu? Or does he do this to everybody he sees with good..... quality hair...?

"Hmm... Stylish." He mutters out before turning around to look at Rin.

"You said anyone that comes first after me, right?" Aryu asks.

"....Yeah." Rin confirmed with his usual cold gaze.

You're still confused about the whole thing.

Where's Tokimitsu? He should be here by now. And why are you the third to finish? Didn't you just spent a lot of quality time with your friend? Did you finish the first stage that quickly?

"Let's go." Aryu calls out, making you snapped out.

"L/N Y/N." You told.

"Even your name is stylish, you're fit to become my teammate." He said.

"Hmm..." You hummed.

You have an odd feeling that this is going to become awkward. Really awkward.

......

Yeah... That was a lie.

"Rin, your number-?" You ask with a close eyed smile as you hold your phone in your hand.

"AGH! FINE! GIVE IT HERE!!" Rin snatch your phone away.