018.

A/N: I'm extremely sensitive to noises when I sleep, even footsteps can wake me up, is it just me?

||¿?'s POV||

In order to create the greatest striker I'm the world, capable of leading Japan to its first World Cup...

We founded 'Blue Lock', a project taking 300 of our best high schoolers into our facility to cultivate their talents...

"It's been a while since we announced that officially at the JFA Press Conference, but how is it progressing so far, Ego-san?" I asked.

"Have a but more patience, Anri. We are still in the honeymoon phase now..." The glasses wearing bob cut, Ego Jinpachi told.

"You really like this stuff, huh, Ego-san. Do you survive exclusively on instant ramen and yakisoba? And you don't even clean up after..." I sweat drop as I throw the cup of ramen into a trash bag.

"It takes me back to my student years." Ego explains.

"I had a strict diet then, and was never allowed to enjoy these things... So nowadays, it's all I want to eat. Bit of mayo..." Ego squeeze out the mayo into his yakisoba.

"And how does that keep you from cleaning and washing your dishes?! I swear!!" I started to aggressively shove the trash Ego left me to clean up in the trash bag.

That is no reason to throw all the housework to me! I'm not a housewife for god sakes!!

"Am I not simply fulfilling my duties to the extent I must? That is, anything unrelated to football is not required by our contract." He said.

"..." I stayed quiet, after all, it's the annoying truth that I need to deal with.

"Well? And how is all that going? Blue Lock's First Selection, I mean." I ask.

"Hmm. It's going, alright. It's alright. Just watch. We are nearly at the spicy part.." He informs.

||Team Z Training Field||

Team Z is practising to enhance their weapons...

Isagi being in possession of the ball, tries to shoot when he got close enough. But unlike before, he failed in scoring a goal.

"Isagi! Time to switch!" Bachira run up to Isagi with a big smile on his face.

"Look who's trash now?! HA! I knew that game's goal was just a fluke!" Raichi laughed.

"You okay, Isagi?" Bachira ask with dotted eyes.

"Ah... Shit..." Isagi panted for air.

"He's fine, Bachira. Isagi's just having soccer-gasm, nothing out of the ordinary!" You patted Bachira's shoulder in reassurance with a close eyed smile.

"...Soccer-gasm...?! I'm not-!" Isagi denies as Raichi laughs even harder than he ever had.

||Change Of POV||

'Soccer-gasm....' I thought as I sweat drop, currently resting at the sidelines.

'..is that even a word-?' My eyes became dots as I rethink what L/N said.

'But still...' My eyes and attention went to those on the field.

'Everyone here really is better than me, huh.... Even their physique...'

"Buzz! Buzz! Bumble bee!" L/N shout as she run in a position to receive a pass from Bachira.

'L/N can probably beat me in terms of physique as well... How embarrassing...'

'But what type of nickname is that..? 'Bumble bee'?' My eyes turned dotted again.

'Putting that aside... My weapon is my 'goal scent'. Or putting it normal terms, my 'spatial perception'. But I haven't really got a grasp on how to use it yet...' I took a sip of the water.

"You..."

"..don't know a damn about me."

I remember seeing a new side to Chigiri... He was mad...

'Why did I run my mouth and piss off Chigiri like that. He was scary...' I sweat dropped.

'I can't even keep up with them when we're training...'

'If I can't close this gap, then...'

"I won't let this all end after only a single fluke shot." I declared.

"Greetings, you unpolished gems."

"!" I snapped out and turn to look at the screen on the wall along with everyone else.

What is it this time?