017.

||Team Z's Room...||

Team Z celebrated their second win along with their first...

"......." Isagi stayed quiet as he stare at a certain player in the room.

"Isagi, you've been staring at L/N for a while now. Mesmerised by her beauty?" Bachira spoke with a teasing smile on his face while leaning towards Isagi.

"!" Isagi snapped out.

"E-Eh!? No!" His face flushed red.

"I... was just thinking why she isn't eating anything... despite the plate of steak in her hand..." He pointed out as a light blush stayed on his face.

"Oh?" Bachira's neutral expression turned into a mischievous smile when he look at you.

||♡||

'This is troublesome...' You thought as you stare at the ceiling with a blank face.

You're feeling bored out of your mind, shocking enough.

You thought you won't feel as bored without your phone if there are hot and cute guys with you and keeping you company, but it didn't help for that long.

You're slowly losing your purpose on coming to Blue Lock.

What will you do if you lose interest in the characters you loved so much in the past and currently? You're afraid to imagine it.

You don't find soccer any fun in all these days of being trapped in Blue Lock. That is a big problem.

But your 'monster''s sole reason to exist is soccer, right? Will you abandon such overpower skill?

That leads to a new question.

The only time your body moved by itself, when your monster supposedly controls you, was when playing with Bachira for the first time.

You haven't felt the free sensation ever since that day.

How can you let the 'monster' control you again? Or a better way to ask, 'how to get your 'monster''s vision without having to be controlled like a puppet?'.

Every troubles and questions piling up is honestly stressing you out.

"L/N! Say ahhh!" Bachira's voice is heard by you, making you snap out a look at the boy.

"Ahhh~" Bachira is holding up the steak with his fork.

Without thinking twice nor saying a word...

"Wait, I-!" You heard Isagi's voice in the distance.

...you bite the steak away from the fork.

"-used that... before......." Isagi ended with before turning absolutely silent.

"Oh, forgot 'bout that!" Bachira have a face of realisation.

*Gulp...*

You swallowed the steak.

"Huh.... My first indirect kiss..." You mutter out loud enough for Isagi to hear.

"..Nice." You calmly said while Isagi felt himself reloading.

"Here! Another one, ahh~!" Bachira continues on trying to feed you.

"Thanks, Bachira. But..." You spoke, earning the boy's attention.

"!" His eyes widened when you stole the fork away from his hand.

"..I should return the favour." You are now the one trying to feed him.

Leaning closer towards him, you move the steak closer to his mouth.

"....Eh?" Bachira was stunned.

"Come on, say 'ahh'." You said.

"!?" He feels his face burning.

"........" You waited patiently.

Noticing the male not saying anything and frozen there, you ate the steak yourself.

"Double kill." You turn to face Chigiri as you spoke with your mouth full while gesturing the number 2.

"......." Chigiri sweat dropped.

||Change Of POV||

Ego believes that as the only girl in Blue Lock, L/N will get harassed or be done some unspeakable things. When in the end, she is the one harassing us.

But I suppose that bold and shameless personality of hers is attractive in a way.

"Wanna make it triple, pretty boy?" I saw L/N wink at me with a smile.

"......" I can't help but sweat drop again to her words.

She really should stop...

"No thanks..." I turn my gaze away from her.

...it's getting dangerous.

"..." I feel my body heating up slightly as I hug both my legs together.

'Shit..' I furrowed my brows when I came into realisation.

'...This isn't what I came to Blue Lock for..!'

Things... are getting more troublesome than planned.

||♡¿||

"~♪" You hum a song quietly in the corner as the others celebrates, having little awareness as to what you've done to the three players in Team Z...

Oh well. All of them will just be a small crush anyways. They only believe they are crushing on you because you have been the only girl they have seen in days...

Right?

....

"Eat one of my gyōza... L/N." Gagamaru sat beside you as he raise a plate of gyōza.

"Oh, thanks, Gagamaru!" Your eyes brightened up.