"Can you walk well?" Minho asked, as he helped Lee Know to his feet.

"Yeah, I think so," Lee Know grimaced in pain as he put weight on his injured arm. They slowly drove their way towards their house, Minho not hesitating to speed.

As they entered the house, Minho quickly brought Lee Know to Yeji's office. He then called Yeji, who set up a first aid kit and got to work on Lee Know's arm. She cleaned the wound and stitched it up with practiced ease. No one never spoke during such moments. They knew each other's routines like the back of their hands.

"Thanks," Lee Know said, breaking the silence when Yeji was done. He flexed his arm, testing the stitches, slightly wincing his pain.

 "I can always count on you to take care of me." He spoke bowing his head respectfully at the female.

"That's what friends are for, but be sure to take good rest Lee." Yeji said with a smile, putting away the things and cleaning the bloody mess. Lee Know nodded, happy to have an awesome medic like Yeji.

(End of Flashback)

Lee Know smiled enjoying the view, enjoying the moment he was having with Y/n. She lifted her head and looked at him. His face turned to her with soft eyes.

"You're really cute up close." Lee Know spoke barely above a whisper, his eyes roaming her face in search of her beautiful features.

A tint of red spread across Y/n's fair face once she heard him, covering her face with one hand. Lee Know chuckled, slowing moving his hand down(ignoring the pain), wrapping it around her small waist. He pulled her closer so their legs were touching. Y/n's breathe hitched slightly, still covering her face.

"I'm not crossing any boundaries right?" Lee Know whispered still looking at her despite her hand being in the way.

He asked in both ways, since she was a princess and most importantly, he wanted her to be comfortable whenever she was with him.

"Your not..." Y/n whispered quietly, Lee Know smiled happily,  removing her hand from covering her face. 

Lee Know intertwined his hand with hers, leaning closer to her, their faces inches away from touching. 

Lee Know leaned closer, their noses brushing against each other. Y/n breathe hitch, knowing what was coming. She paused for a moment, debating whether she should let Lee Know kiss her. 

She would have to tell Jisung about it, but he would get mad about it since It's a rule that a royal family member may NOT kiss a non-Royal person without permission from their elders. (For obvious reasons). In this case, Jisung.

Heck, Jisung please don't kill him. Y/n prayed silently once she made up her mind.

She blinked getting back at the moment, seeing Lee Know's eyes soft, holding love and affection for her.

Once their lips were about to seal, Minho stopped.

"May I princess?" His voice was no louder than a whisper, his breathe hitting her lips. She could feel the fresh scent of mint from it. (From his gum)

"Yes please.." She blushed softly, looking at his lips then at him.

Lee Know let out a deep breath before his lips met hers softly.

Y/n squeezed his hand, feeling butterflies dancing in her stomach. She felt so warm and fuzzy, and she knew the reason was Lee Know.

Lee Know pulled her closer by the waist, wanting to feel her as much as he could. Y/n tapped his shoulder once she felt out of breath. Lee Know slowly pulling away.

Lee Know look at her, seeing her red as hell, holding her secure by the waist. He chuckled seeing her squirm under his touch.

He kept teasing her about how soft her lips felt against his, Y/n dying of fluffiness.

They kept talking and flirting until Y/n got a call from Jisung.

"Greeting Ji." She spoke smiling happily knowing it was her brother.

"Y/n get home quick." Jisung said rapidly, ordering.

"Alright then I'll come." Y/n frowned sighing.

Jisung cut the call, Y/n pouting sadly.

"What's wrong princess?" Lee Know frowned at her, lifting her chin to look at him.

"I have to go, But I'll see you soon though." She said, hugging Lee Know then getting up and getting her things. 

Once she got her things a car pulled up, Y/n knowing it was their driver.

"Bye Lee Know!" She said pecking his cheek and lips before quickly going into the car waving off.

Lee Know waved off sighing, getting onto his motorcycle and driving home.

He had the best day of his life, His first kiss with Y/n. 

____________________________

HAPPY (1 DAY LATED) SKZ ANNIVERSARY! HOPE EVERYONES DOING WELL! HOPE STRAY KIDS HAVE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR AHEAD OF THEM, AND HOPEFULLY EVERY STAY STAYS HEALTHY AND SAFE.

Question: How long have you been a stay? 

Me: 3 Years, during "In Life" was out.

❤️ LOVE STRAY KIDS