Regret

(Micah)

Sleep.

That's the only thing on my mind as my body yearns to get in bed. We were now at our house, trying to settle in. But, I have to take a shower first. As much as I was on the verge of falling asleep while standing, I had to get rid of the stench that was coming from my armpits.

I'm joking!

My armpits aren't smelly, thank you very much. I was just a bit hot. So, I wanted no need to take a cold shower, and no, I wasn't taking a cold shower to get rid of a boner, so get your mind out of the gutter.

'Your mind is all over the place.' Seff said while huffing as if my thoughts were a bother to him.

'You know that sometimes I think random stuff, piece them together and make them into a full sentence.' I replied, Seff took control of my body, and I literally saw my hand flying towards my face.

A slap echoed in the quiet room, making me groan as the palm of my hand made a perfect connection. Seff chuckled before giving me control.

'I can't believe you did that.' I was ready to explode but stopped at what he said next.

'And I can't believe it's not butter.' Ok, my wolf was a smart ass, but can you blame him? Nope, but I can blame myself since he got it from me.

'So confident and FYI, your armpits are sweaty.' What Seff said had me reaching under my arms just to see if it was true.

I stopped when I realized how dumb that was. Of course, I could feel it, so I didn't need to touch it.

'I hope you die.' I replied to him, making him laugh.

Before he could say anything, I blocked him and started stripping out of my clothes. Leaving them on the floor.

Passing the mirror on the dresser, I started to flex my non-existence muscles.

Seff was fighting hard to gain control, but I was fighting right back. That was his punishment for such a smart reply. After stepping in the shower, I whimpered as the cold water suddenly hit my skin. I had a moment of regret, wanting nothing more than to turn it on hot. But, I wanted the cold shower, and I was sticking to that. As much as it was the biggest mistake of my life.

After I was done showering, I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush that I took out of my luggage. Then, I grabbed my pajamas and put them on.

I didn't waste any more time as I got in bed, and right as my head hit the pillow, I blacked out.