Chapter 245 - The Secret of the Inheritance [04]

Začít od začátku

Grandma is a woman who has never read any books. Even if the inheritance was distributed at that time, grandma never took care of the Qi family for a day. If there is a problem with the distribution of equity and let the incompetent get more, then the entire Qi family is probably falling apart.

But no matter how many complaints they have, they have to hold it back. After all, the property has not been distributed yet. If they please her more now, they may be able to get more.

-

Wen Ran originally thought that the previous head of the Qi family had left his will in the hands of the Grandaunt before he died, so as to prevent too many children from becoming too selfish and depriving the Grandaunt of a stable old age, so as to protect his wife's life in her later years. 

It occurred to him later that it turned out that it was not a divided will, but the entire estate was given to the wife, and not a single cent was given to the children. Even if he hope that his children can be filial to the old lady until her old age, it would be too strange to do so.

"You rich families, have any of you distributed inheritance like this before?" 

Sons, daughters, grandchildren didn't get a penny, but all went to their wives. 

If it hadn't been for the will that Mr. Qi Tianmin had drafted by a lawyer in front of everyone when he was sober, if it were in a TV series and novel, this outrageous will would definitely contain elements of tampering.

Qi Yunjing said: "No. No matter what, it is the children who take up the majority, especially when the children are already adults and have a large position in the company."

Wen Ran smacked his lips and said: "Why was he doing this? There is also the ghost in this old castle. His clothes are quite modern. He should not be a ghost from hundreds of years ago. 

"He is full of grievance. I don't know if he was killed by someone in this house or died tragically. Tsk, the ghost following the young man is probably in danger."

There is also a status difference between ghosts. Usually new ghosts are afraid of old ghosts, because the old ghosts are mostly stronger than new ghosts. And ordinary ghosts are afraid of powerful ghosts, because there are many evil ghosts who are blinded by hatred and only want revenge. 

If they want to be able to retaliate against the living, they must continue to strengthen their own strength. This power cannot be made stronger by the more hatred they have in their heart. They need external source to some extent, and these external sources are ghosts that are weaker than them. By swallowing these ghosts, they can strengthen themselves.

As far as the two ghosts currently known in the castle are concerned, it is obvious that the outsider one is much weaker. If they encounter each other, he will probably be eaten.

Wen Ran chatted with Qi Yunjing for a while, and then fell asleep holding the pillow. Qi Yunjing leaned on the bed, holding the laptop to handle official duties. Even if he didn't turn his head to look, the light breathing in his ears made him feel extremely reassured.

-

After a comfortable sleep, when Wen Ran woke up, it was almost time for dinner. 

When he followed Qi Yunjing downstairs, the long banquet table in the hall had been replaced by round wooden tables. The servants were serving hot Chinese food. 

Grandma and Grandaunt were sitting on the sofa. They were accompanied by young men and women, as well as a few new faces that they had never seen before. 

As soon as she saw them coming down, the Grandaunt quickly waved to them: "How was your rest?"

Qi Yunjing held Wen Ran's hand and walked up, "Very good."