50|➴Flight talks➴

Start from the beginning

"I never knew that the flight will delay for two fucking hours Mahi"

"Shhh you're cursing in front of our children. Shut up Yuvaan" Maheen hissed in anger and Yuvaan rolled his eyes, mumbling "as if they're pure like milk, they do not curse. It's only me who curse"

"It's okay bhai. Everyone does. But you need to be careful around Hiya's in-laws who are also here, Ishani and Rehana."

"So what? They're our family. If I can curse in front of you, then I can curse in front of them too" Dev shook his head and looked at Maheen hopelessly, who's a look on her face 'unbelievable'

"we should go inside. They have arranged everything" Ayaan came running to inform them and everyone got up to leave.

"Who booked the tickets?" Samaira asked and Dev scratches his neck backside with a sheepish smile.

"Me. Your hubby dear"

"You literally set up all the couples together, Dev. How?"

"10000 extra"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Of Course"

"I don't believe you. I'm sure it's not your idea. You're such a silly person to think so deeply."

"owwww... . . That's so mean of you Sam baby. But you're right. It's not my idea"

"I knew it, I knew it. It can't be your idea."

"Hey... . The idea was Abhi's but I arranged the seats okay" Dev shrugged his jacket and Samaira rolled her eyes.

"So it was Abhi whose idea it was"

"Yes. He wanted to give all the couples time to enjoy their quality time." Dev smiled and helped Samaira to push the bag on the shelf.

"hmmm I must say he's so Intelligent. Because if it was you, you would ask your PA to book tickets without mentioning anything"
Dev went to the window seat and then Samaira seated beside him, but felt she was being pulled by him on his side.

"You're being too naughty Sam. You want me to spank you for disrespecting me"

"Yes please. Then I'm going to hold the poster of 'don't touch me' for 10 days" Samaira batted her eyelashes and Dev groaned remembering the last time when she didn't let him come near her for exactly 10 days.

"Okay fine"

Samaira bit her inner cheeks to control her laugh, looking at the grumpy daddy.

~♥~

"Pata nahi kis badtameez ne aisi tickets book kiya"
(Don't know who the shameless person who booked the tickets like this)
Rehana whined when Abhimaan sat beside her after adjusting his coat. He immediately turned to her and eyed her angrily.

"What? I didn't say anything to you. '' Rehana rolled her eyes and then combed her hair with her fingers. But stopped when she felt his slightly rough hand against her left cheek.

"apne kise badtameez kaha abhi abhi?"
(Whom you said shameless?)

"the person who booked the tickets like this"

"Like what Rehana?" His thumb caressed her cheekbone and there she was shivering, she was feeling butterflies in her stomach with his intense gaze and soothing caresses"

"Like making all the couples together" She said absentmindedly, so lost by his caresses.

"What if I say it was me whose idea it was" her eyes widened and she shook her head wanting him to say no. But to her surprise he nodded his head positively and she gulped her saliva.