The VVIP section was dull. Everybody was sitted calmly watching Omarion as he continued singing. The regulars on the other hand, screamed on top of their lungs, jumping up and down, following Omarion's lead as he continued singing.

Don't get me wrong. I was sitted a few feet from where Omarion was singing and I had a clear view of everything that was happening. On the other hand, the regulars weren't even able to see him clearly since their section was a bit far from the stage. They had to watch from the huge TV that was hung at the top of the stage.

The difference between them and I was one, they were having fun. Real fun. Omarion's eyes didn't even wander our way. They were only fixed to the wild crowd that was setting this thing on fire.

" Hey, you good?" Rafael squeezed my hand deriving me from my reverie.

I forced my way into an assuring smile and started singing to the song, Distance It's one of my favourite.

The girl sitted beside me glared at me as soon as my eyes met hers. She was all designer everything. From the makeup she applied to the shoes she wore.

" Darling, we ain't supposed to do that here. Stop acting like the crazy bastards over there," she said pointing at the regulars, " Be professional. Behave like a matured person and just enjoy the show." WAIT, WHAT.

" Miss, I'm sorry if you ain't liking my singing and shit. Or maybe I'm acting like those humans who are actually enjoying themselves than us. But at least they are having actual fun than we are. They are the true fans by the way." I said, leaning closer to her and then back to my seat.

The eyes Rafael was throwing my way told me that what I had done was not good. Well, he can go fuck himself.

"What the hell Camila?" he asked carefully, not raising his voice.

" What!" I snapped, raising one of my eyebrows.

" I need to use the restroom." I added, taking my belongings and headed out of the concert hall.

Rafael paved way for me, his jaw clenched us he continued listening to Omarion.

" Excuse me, do you know where the washrooms are?" I asked once I got into a long hall.

" Just down there to the right." said the brunette. I murmured a thanks and headed there.

Before I even had the chance to walk farther, a hand grabbed my arm forcefully and made me face him.

"The hell! You are hurting me."

I came face to face with Rafael's face, a frown in his features.

" What's wrong with you today? You are acting like a total brat!" he scoffed, letting go of my arm.

The concert was still going on as I could here the faint voice of Omarion.

" What do you mean by brat? I was just defending myself from that bitch. The last thing I expected from you was you defending her. I thought we were in this together Rafael. The blame's not on me," my voice broke as I said the last words. Don't cry.

" I ain't trying to blame you Camila. You are the one who is doing so."

The hall was empty since everyone was in the auditorium. The last thing I want is someone eavesdropping at our conversation.

" Take me home." I stated.

" Unbelievable! I did this all for you."

" I didn't ask you to do it in the first place Rafa," my voice rose a bit, " In fact I didn't ask for VVIP tickets. Regular tickets would have been fine. At least we would have been having actual fun. You should know that."