He continued to think till his attention was caught.

He heard heavy sobs from the door he just walked past and he knew it was Hanan. The door was ajar so he stood seeing her cry in Faruk's mother's arms.

He wished he could make her understand that she was mistaken, he never even knew he was going to be a father talk more of killing it.

He listens to her talk while she cries.

"Loving him was hard, it was hell." She sobbed.

"He never was a good husband but I accepted him and learned to love him still, I was even mistreated and compelled by his stepmother and mistress to claim crimes I didn't even commit just to save my mother, that day is still clear in my head... My birthday marked the day I stopped being his wife, I swear Aunt, Najib is a beast, he killed my baby, and now he wants to kill me...

"No Hanan, Najib won't do such, stop crying."

"I wish he didn't, I wish he couldn't, but he is a murderer!" She kept crying and Najib who had been listening felt sorry and guilty.

Guilty that indeed he was never a good husband, he never deserved her, and from the moment he recovered his memories, he has been suffering from guilt and regrets.

He turned to leave to meet Faruk glaring at him.

"I hope you are satisfied seeing her cry. It's your fault and you don't feel regretful, do you? You caused her pain and you still have the nerve to act innocent?" Faruk says bitterly expecting to get a reply from Najib, but rather he walks past him.

"If you have any more of humanity or regret in you, then you would let her be, forever." He says and Najib had to stop his steps.

He turned to face Faruk.

"I wish I could, but I can't let her go, it was torture for me when I lost her, but I won't this time." He replied and hurried out of the house, in a hurry to meet Abdul with the hope he would get everything resolved.

He got to Abdul's house but unfortunately, he didn't meet him, Nanny Ann was the only one available around to answer his questions.

"Nanny Ann, please I need you to tell me everything you know about Habiba three years back."

"I'm sorry Najib, but I can't tell you anything as of now, I think you should ask Abdul."

"It's urgent please, I can't wait for Abdul, as you said he is on a trip and I have been trying to call him but his lines aren't going...

"Okay, but...

"No buts, I know everything, I know that Habiba was pregnant for me, so I just need more details to connect the dots, to understand why she believes I killed my child!" He snapped, he was losing his patience trying to understand why Abdul and Nanny Ann were secretive about it.

"Okay, have a seat, but first, do you remember who Habiba is to you? I heard you lost some of your memories...

"I regained them back a few months ago, just tell me everything you know please."

"Exactly three years back, Abdul found Hanan in a delicate state, she just had a car accident which caused her a miscarriage, and to the knowledge I gained from her, is that you are the one who drove her over, but Abdul couldn't do anything other than let her believe so...

"He couldn't do anything?" Najib uttered in disbelief "Obviously he could have contacted me...

"He did, but that was the same night you had that fatal accident which caused him to conceal the truth till now, he couldn't also make Hanan understand things so he sent her Abroad to further her education and move on but she didn't, rather she is adamant and obsessed about taking revenge."