⟣𝗘xtra 5

⟣•309•⟢
: EXTRA EPISODE 5: DAZZLING WIFE AND CRAZY DEMON (PART 2)
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Seeing this, Jiang Chenxi no longer tensed up, he could tell that the other party should be a supernatural being like him.

Jiang Chenxi changed back into a human form, still keeping Mu Yan firmly behind him, and said in a cold voice: "You can change back."

Feng Zeshan and Yu Xiaoan were intimate enough, and then they gave Jiang Chenxi a look, and raised his eyebrows, he was actually an acquaintance.

When he returned to the camp from hunting just now, he didn't see Gu Xiaoan. God knows how irritable he was. Now that his lover was unharmed, he felt relieved. Moreover, he also saw an acquaintance, so he changed back to Gu Xiaoan. human form.

"Admiral Feng?" Jiang Chenxi said in surprise, he didn't expect the other party to be an acquaintance.

"Major General Jiang." Feng Zeshan replied.

Jiang Chenxi and Feng Zeshan once met on the way to the mother planet of the Zerg Race. The two fought side by side and brought the Zerg Race together. There is a sense of distance, but a feeling of sympathy.

However, they are all important figures in their respective countries, and they will not leave their countries easily. They thought that there would be very few opportunities for them to meet each other, but they did not expect to meet again so soon.

Now that they are acquaintances, the ready momentum between each other fades away.

"Xiao'an, why did you come here? I went back and didn't find you, so I was going crazy." Feng Zeshan said to Gu Xiao'an sadly.

He almost leveled the entire forest directly.

It was only then that Gu Xiaoan realized this, felt wronged, and hurriedly comforted the other party: "I'm sorry, I smelled a very fragrant smell when I was cooking, so I searched for it, and then I met Yan Yan, This chat was too speculative, so I stayed here, and I believe you will be able to find me."

Gu Xiaoan stuck out his tongue playfully, and instantly lost Feng Ze's kindness and cuteness, but he was unwilling to give up such a good opportunity.

"Then I want to make up for it." Feng Zeshan said very nonchalantly.

Gu Xiaoan quietly looked at Mu Yan, then at Jiang Chenxi, his face was instantly flushed.

He knew what Feng Zeshan meant by compensation, and it was precisely because he knew that he felt very embarrassed.

"I'll compensate you when I get back, okay? Is there anyone else here?" Gu Xiaoan discussed with Feng Zeshan in a low voice.

Ask him to make amends in public, he will be very shy.

However, Feng Zeshan is like a willful child, and now he wants to make up for it, Gu Xiaoan has no choice but to quickly kiss Feng Zeshan on the corner of his lips, and then quickly kissed Feng Zeshan back, his little face was even redder It's too embarrassing to meet people.

Feng Ze glanced at Jiang Chenxi triumphantly, showing off without any concealment.

If it weren't for the fact that there were other people here, he wouldn't have let Xiao An go so easily, but he also knew that if he really deepened the kiss here, Xiao An would definitely quarrel with him when he went back.

For his own happiness in the future, he should be patient for a while, after all, he can be regarded as getting a sweet kiss, as for the other one, he can only watch helplessly.

Regarding Feng Zeshan's showing off, Jiang Chenxi pretended not to see it. Now that the immediate danger has been lifted, he went back to deal with his pheasant, which will be roasted later.