𝕮⃟Hapter 267-268

⟣•267•⟢
: Muyan's initiative
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Hearing this, Mu Yan was a little disappointed. Although the growth card sounds very good, what he wants more now is the authority card.

Looking at the remaining seven cards in his hand, Mu Yan silently prayed that at least one of them must be a permission card; ^

With an extremely solemn heart, Mu Yan scraped off the upper layers one by one, and Number Five's expression became more and more shocked, and the long hair on his body almost stood on end with excitement.

"God, oh my god, I really deserve to be the host I chose, haha..." No. 5 laughed wildly, no matter how you looked at it, it looked like she had epilepsy.

In fact, I can't blame No. 5 for being so restless. It's really because it's the first time I've seen someone scratch a chance card, and every scratch is accurate. You know, these chance cards, even if they are scratched, will have good rewards , but the odds of winning the lottery are very, very small.

In the past, one of its hosts bought more than a thousand copies, but he didn't win any of them, so he knew how difficult it was. However, now that Mu Yan won one, it almost made No. 5 suspicious. Is there something wrong with this batch of chance cards?

But even if there is a problem, No. 5 only wants to take the opportunity to buy more chance cards for the host to scrape, instead of reporting the error to the system.

It's a pity, looking at the points that have returned to zero in the system panel, No. 5 is speechless and looks at the sky. Why does it never have enough points? It's either negative or zero, and there is no way to use points.

Chance cards are not like other tools, they can overdraw points, without points, they really can't get more chance cards.

Number five is praying, I hope that the little host can continue to win each of the next ones, two

However, Mu Yan's mood is much lower than that of No. 5. Although he has scratched out good things that many people can't imagine, the one he wants most still hasn't appeared, which makes him feel depressed. '

Jiang Chenxi stepped forward and hugged him into his arms, and said with a smile: "It's okay, I'll make a video call for you if conditions permit, and I'll be back soon."

"The last one." Mu Yan whispered.

If this last one is not a permission card, then they are destined to be separated for a long time this time. Even if there is a video, Mu Yan feels that it is impossible to make up for the loss in his heart.

Jiang Chenxi looked at Mu Yan, then at the card in Mu Yan's hand, held Mu Yan's small hand with his big hand, and said, "I'll lend you strength, you will definitely win."

Mu Yan felt that he could hear the beating sound of the heart, there was Chen's, and there was his own. At this moment, the beating frequency of the two hearts was miraculously the same, as if there was only one heart and two hearts. People share in general.

Mu Yan took a deep breath, then touched Jiang Chenxi's big hand, feeling his temperature, and slowly scratched away the last card.

"Privilege card, permission card, permission card..." No. 5 was probably affected by Mu Yan, and became nervous. His big eyes were fixed on the last chance card, and he murmured unconsciously.

Although the black powder keeps falling off, the area of the white page is getting bigger and bigger, and the mood of one person, one system is also raised, and the tension is getting more and more intense.