𝕮⃟Hapter 215-216

»𝐶⃪215«
: THE END OF THE CROSSBOW
ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• • •
Since the Mu family completely angered the Jiang family, the industries under the Mu family have suffered a major blow. Regardless of the industry, various situations have occurred almost overnight, and even declared bankruptcy that night.

The Mu family's first-tier family status has been seriously affected and has become precarious.

Mu Dehai fell down under the sofa in disbelief, his mind went blank. His long-term good life and noble status made him gradually lose his true judgment on himself.

He originally thought that the Mu family had been a first-tier family for nearly a hundred years, and it was already considered a very well-established family. It was almost firmly at the top of the list among other first-tier families, and it was only one step away from the top family.

Even if such a family is not comparable to the Jiang family, it will not be worse than the Jiang family.

However, the facts dealt him a cruel blow, which he cannot accept until now.

In fact, in Interstellar, the difference in status between families is not just a difference in name. There is indeed only one step between a first-level family and a top-level family, but this step is difficult to achieve.

Otherwise, why there are so many first-level families, but there are only four top-level families?

Just like the generals in ancient times, there is only one general in an army, but there can be several lieutenants. In the army, the lieutenant sounds like one person under one man and above ten thousand people. However, facing the general, he has no ability to resist. , let you live, you cannot die, let you die, you cannot live.

It is only a matter of minutes from being above 10,000 people to being below 10,000 people.

Probably only people like Mu Dehai couldn't see this fact clearly, and they still wanted to shake the big tree with the power of mayflies.

Mu Bohan, who was recuperating on other planets, rushed back immediately when he learned what had happened to the Mu family during this period. Looking at the decadent Mu Dehai, he was so angry that he blew his beard and stared, raised his crutches and hit him. .

"You haven't learned anything else, but you have the ability to fight against the Jiang family, right? Before I left, I asked you to keep your marriage with the Jiang family. What did you do? You want to ruin the entire Mu family. Are you happy?" Old Master Mu was panting with anger, if it wasn't for the only son, he would definitely beat him to death.

What kind of evil did the Mu family do to cause such a prodigal **** to appear? If he came back a while later, would the Mu family have to disappear completely from the federation?

"Dad, Dad, I just can't stand them bullying Yanran, I...what should I do now?" Mu Dehai knelt and crawled all the way to Mu Bohan's face as if he had caught a life-saving straw.

"Don't like it? Don't you want to use the whole Mu family to be buried with you because you don't like it? Don't you have any self-knowledge?" Mu Bohan was so angry that he wanted to beat Mu Dehai again.

Mu Dehai shrank his neck in fright, and cowered aside, not daring to speak easily.

Mu Bohan is worthy of being the one who single-handedly brought the Mu family into a first-class family, and he was able to stand tall, so he calmed down very quickly.

If it was before, he would have advocated that Mu Dehai should have a good relationship with the Jiang family, and it would be best to use a marriage to tie the interests of the two families together. However, after Mu Yanran has done so many things, the relationship with the Jiang family is considered completely It's so embarrassing, it's almost impossible to win over the Jiang family, and it's a blessing for the Mu family not to be directly crushed by the other party.