𝕮⃟Hapter 289-290

Start from the beginning

He looked at the Zerg mother planet that was shattered into pieces of meteorites with deep eyes, and his heart was also filled with turbulent waves.

He didn't expect Jiang Chenxi to choose such a method to eliminate the female worm. Although the situation was more urgent and difficult at that time, but with the strength of their two teams, as long as they spend more time, it is not impossible to fight against the female worm. In fact, there is no need to choose such extreme measures.

What's more, there should be someone in his family waiting for him to go back, and it is unlikely that he will choose to die with the mother worm.

Feng Zeshan remembered the content of Jiang Chenxi's chat with him when he was on Planet L. At that time,

Jiang Chenxi had a happy smile on his face.

At that time, he knew that Jiang Chenxi was very similar to him, they were the kind of people who were cold and emotionless before they met the destined person, but once they met that person, they would turn into enthusiastic ones. People, tightly entangled with each other, live and die in the same bed.

Therefore, he did not believe that Jiang Chenxi would just give up on that person and die here.

However, if this is not the case, then no matter how you look at the scene in front of you, it is impossible to survive

Feng Zeshan felt that there must be something wrong, but he couldn't think of something wrong for a while, so he could only ask the people from the Sirius team to search and rescue.

Now the entire Zerg base camp has been destroyed by them, and there will be no danger for the time being, so Feng Zeshan will let the members of the Sirius team return to the Zerg home planet.

When Zhao Ziqi and the others returned to the Zerg mother planet, they frantically shuttled through countless rocks and dust to find their boss.

The home planet of the Zerg was destroyed too thoroughly, and the entire planet disintegrated directly, which shows how powerful it was at that time.

A planet can be directly disintegrated in such an explosion, let alone human beings who are only flesh and blood?

Although everyone understands this truth in their hearts, no one wants to give up. They all dare not think in that direction, and they are not allowed to think deeply.

They firmly believe that their boss is still alive, somewhere in it.

Jiang Chenxi is their boss, the national hero of the entire Federation, and the undefeated God of War. How could he be buried in such a place^.

They don't believe it!

They absolutely do not believe it!

As long as the news is not true, as long as they have not verified it with their own eyes, they firmly believe that the boss is still alive.

However, the Sirius team almost searched the debris of the entire planet, but failed to find any clues.

"I'm not reconciled! I'm not reconciled!" Lin Wu couldn't help roaring in pain, his eyes opened angrily, and they were all bloodshot b',

The other people connected to each other with communicators are no better than Lin Wu.

Since they joined the army, they have been under Jiang Chenxi's command, and they have been personally led and trained by him.

Even though Jiang Chenxi is still a major general now, and there are many officers who can overwhelm him, the Sirius team still only obeys Jiang Chenxi's orders, even if it is the orders of old man Jiang, they don't have to listen to them.