𝕮⃟Hapter 275-276

Comenzar desde el principio

Now that the front line has been defeated, it may take some time before the Zerg make a comeback, so they finally have time to catch their breath.

"Colonel Lin, you're being polite. Major General Jiang is probably delayed by something. He should be here soon. With us at that time, we will definitely drive the Zerg back to their hometown." Yang Mingxuan also replied with a smile, not forgetting Brushing Jiang Chenxi's sense of presence.

Lin Hai, who learned the truth from Lin Hui, finally heard something wrong after hearing Yang Mingxuan's words, and looked at Yang Mingxuan with complicated eyes.

However, in the end he didn't say anything, and after making arrangements with the people from the Fourth Army, he made excuses and left in a hurry.

When Jiang Chenxi led the first army back, it was already late at night, and the fourth army basically fell asleep, but Sun Haili and Lin Hai were still waiting. Seeing that the warship of the first army finally landed, they He greeted him with a smile on his face.

They really didn't expect that the first army led by Jiang Chenxi went directly to the battlefield on the first day. Although they sent to the central star for help, they also knew how arrogant some soldiers of the central star were.

In fact, it is understandable that some powerful people will always have a special temper, but they did not expect Jiang Chenxi to be such a practical person. Their relatively safe Sodaya planet.

This point made Sun Haili and Lin Hai extremely admired, and the reception was ten times more enthusiastic than when they received the Fourth Army.

"Colonel Lin, you're being polite." Zhao Ziqi stepped forward to communicate with Lin Hai.

He knew that his boss didn't like this kind of entertainment the most, so he usually came forward on such occasions.

"It's getting late, we have already arranged a place for you to rest, please rest early." Lin Hai said.

The people of the First Legion were not too polite. After driving for more than a week, and just fought a battle, even their bodies would feel tired, so they all went to rest,'

When Yang Mingxuan saw Jiang Chenxi coming back the next day, he secretly sarcastically said how ashamed and angry he was after learning the truth, that's another story.

Time is going back a little, back to the opening of the Central Star Snack Bar.

Li Mengmeng was furious after being scolded by Qi Ling and Jiang Xuexi, especially in the end Jiang Xuexi took Qi Ling directly into the snack bar, but she had to queue at the door, which made her even more unbalanced.

"Go find someone and tell Brother Yuanxi that I will go in early too." Li Mengmeng said arrogantly to the bodyguards beside her. ^.

——Thinking about letting these people sit on an equal footing with her and eat together later, she couldn't help but want to get angry.

What is her identity, and what are these people's identities? If she hadn't been forced by Jiang Xuexi just now, how could she agree to such a thing.

She wrote down this account, and she will never let go of these two women.

Li Mengmeng was still angry outside, while Jiang Xuexi had brought Qi Ling to the lounge on the third floor.

"Sister-in-law three, I brought a good friend to see you. This is my girlfriend Qi Ling, and this is my sister-in-law Mu Yan." Jiang Xuexi introduced Mu Yan and Qi Ling.

"Hello third sister-in-law." Qi Ling called enthusiastically.

"Hello." Mu Yan replied with a smile.

"I've always heard Xiaoxue talking about you, and today I finally met a real person." Qi Ling excitedly said to Mu Yan, obviously she was very happy to see Mu Yan.