Annoyance - Loki

Loki x Fem!reader (its s crush)

Warnings: none

Word count: 342

Summary: Being the only Avenger that doesn't annoy Loki.

"Come one Loki. Join us." Thor smiled, trying to get him to join them later. Get his brother to socialize.

"I'd rather not." Loki rolled his eyes.

"What if I told you Y/n would be there?" Thor smirked knowing his brother has a crush on the Y/h/c-ed girl Avenger.

"Will she truly be there or are you just trying to get me to go?" Loki questioned his brother with a raised brow in suspension.

"She'll be there." Thor smirked at his brother openly, having caught Loki in his want to be around the young lady Y/n.

Thor left Loki there in the kitchen to think about whether or not he'd join them all tonight.

Later that night when the whole team got together for game night Loki did in fact show up. He stayed in the kitchen till Y/n eventually showed up. When he saw her enter the kitchen and open the fridge, likely to get a drink. That's when Loki moved to follow her.

"Hey Loki." Y/n greeted him once she turned back around and noticed him.

"Y/n." Loki greeted back with his signature smile.

"You came." Y/n smiled tilting her head happy to see the green wearing Norse God join them for once.

"Only because you were gonna be here." Loki smirked, closing in on her, backing her into a corner of the kitchen.

"Oh really?" She raised her brows in amusement hiding her shock at him openly flirting with her. It's not like Y/n didn't like him back, she does but he's never done anything till now.

"You're the only one on this stupid planet that doesn't annoy me. You're also the only one in this room that doesn't annoy me as well." Loki tilted his head down to be even closer to her into the corner of the kitchen. They were close enough to feel each other's breath on the other's face.

"I'm honored." Y/n smirked before stealing a kiss leaving a shocked, dumbfounded Loki in her wake.