Party Worries - Nat & Wanda

Nat x fem!reader (mentor/friend)

Wanda x fem!reader (mentor/friend)

Warnings: emotions

Word count: 615

Requested: Can You do a Natasha Romanoff and or Wanda Maximoff x adhd ! Y/n kid reader - @Anon

Authors Note: thank you for requesting

"Tony's having a party tonight. You coming?" Wanda asked Natasha as she looked through her closet to see if she had anything to wear that night.

"I am." the red headed assassin nodded.

"What about y/n/n?" Wnada asked, looking back to Nat who sat on her bed.

"I don't know." Nat sighed

"New meds not helping?" Wanda knew that Nat had taken Y/n to the doctor to adjust her meds for her ADHD. But the doctor didn't just adjust her meds he changed them all together.

"No, there helping. She says she feels better but at the same time her body and mind are adjusting." She explained. The last week hadn't been easy on the young girl that Wanda and Nat had taken under their wing.

"Is she nervous?" Wanda wondered, hopping they could help the young Y/h/c-ed girl.

"She doesn't want to make a scene." Nat sighed telling the redheaded witch what y/n had inwardly told her that morning of why she didn't want to go to the party.

Wanda scoffed at that reason. "She wouldn't."

Natasha nodded in agreement. "We know that but she feels differently."

Wanda picked a dress and hung it on the closet door before she turned around to face the Black Widow. "We gotta change her mind."

"Agreed"

And with that the two came up with a plan. Before heading to Y/n's room in the tower. After they had taken her under their wing she spent so much time with them at the tower, Tony gave her her own room. They had practically adopted Y/n and everyone was okay with it. Her family didn't have much and her parents were always gon and pretended she didn't exist. So Y/n was very much grateful and enjoyed benign apart of their family of hero's.

"Do I have to?" Y/n whined softly not wanting to go to Tony's party.

"Yes!" Natasha and Wanda stated at the same time.

"But-"

"You'll be fine." Wanda smiled encouragingly.

"And if you want to leave at anytime you can." Nat added as they tried to change Y/n's mind.

"But you have to give it a chance." Wanda cut in quickly. They wanted her to at least experience the party before she decided to leave if she wanted to.

Nat could see Y/n start to fidget and knew exactly what she was thinking. So Nat sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Your stronger than you think."

"Okay." Y/n nodded relucatnly

So with her agreement to go to the party Wanda and Nat got to getting her ready. They did her makeup and found one of their dresses to fit her and look fantastic.

Finally when the party rolled around Y/n had to admit it wasn't as bad as she thought it was gonna be. She could feel herself lose focus at points but it wasn't lasting long, the party seemed to keep her focused.

"You having fun?" Wanda asked as the young girl was approached by Wanda and Nat.

"You can't lie to us." Nat Joker as the two older woman each stood on a side of Y/n. "We saw you smiling."

"Okay I am having some fun." Y/n admitted cracking a pretty big smile across her lips. The party was a lot of fun and she seemed to be worried for nothing. But she'd never live it down if she told them that.

"We can go anytime you want." Wanda told her and Natasha nodded in agreement. The 3 stayed for a while longer before leaving and having a girls night in Wanda's room.